Madonna Visits Malawi Orphanage

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Another sanctimonious, self-righteous, racially spayed (bogus) PR op from overhyped, undertalented Madonna. Nothing shows racial castration like these weak-minded pantywaifer (so-called) "Whites" who adopt these "turd" world children of color.
smiley11.gif
There are boatloads of White children in South Africa, the former Soviet Republics, etc. that need loving parents!
smiley7.gif

Madonna Visits Malawi Orphanage

Europe

Mentor
I am sure she is for mass immigration, but she'll be nicely tuckd away in her compound with high security or elite high rise.

She should stay here and take care of the children. That would be the noble action.

j41181

Master
Doesn't she have her "own" children (2 in fact), what's with all this adoption stupidity?

If celebrities like her want to adopt children, why not those in Eastern Europe? Lots of poor and neglected white children in those parts.

It always has to be children from Africa or China...sigh!

foobar75

Master
I'm not sure when the hell this trend began (last 10 years or so?), but nowadays, if you hear about a "celebrity" couple adopting a baby, it's virtually guaranteed to be from Africa, followed closely by Asia. I really wonder who started this insanity, and then the rest of the mindless herd from the sewage pipe known as Hollywood decided to follow suit. Edited by: foobar75

j41181

Master
Angelina Jolie adopted 3 (2 Afro, 1 Asian). I'm quite pleased she has 3 of her "own", even though they were all born outside the USA.

There was a former 80's & 90's MLB pitcher by the name of Burke, who has a beautiful blonde wife, but adopted 4 children (3 Asian, 1 Latino). I read about it in Reader's Digest, and that was about 10-15 years ago.

It's funny how many non-white Americans (especially Asians) have English surnames. The reason...adoption, adoption, adoption. Is it wrong (virtually for whites) to have your "own" in a biological sense?

Madonna is a pathetic excuse of a white woman. I know your not supposed to admit something like this, but I do like some of her stuff from the 80s, as I like 80s music in general. But she is nasty indeed, and incredibly stupid for specifically adopting minority third world kids. I have nothing against those kids, but I do have a problem with our misguided philanthropy of supporting those nations and providing billions in relief both publicly and privately. I can't stand to see that white guy with the beard attempting to put us on a guilt trip for not supporting some kid for only $1 a day. Hey buddy, of course I can afford $1 a day but I don't believe in wasting money. Providing welfare to those kids just makes their third world baby factory parents pump out more to keep the dollars rolling in, just like food stamps, WIC, Section 8, and Medicaid here in the U.S as well as private charities.