Madonna and Stray Rod together!

white is right

Hall of Famer
Well the world's ultimate carnivorous cougar has latched on to another younger man.......
smiley36.gif
Here is the wire story.
Madonna, A-Rod Make Beautiful Music Together
Source: E! Online Thu Nov 27, 2008, 15:49 EST

Madrod has finally made its public debut.

As Madonna completed her second song before a sell-out crowd in Miami's Dolphin Stadium Wednesday night, New York Yankees slugger Alex Rodriguez handed her a bottle of water.

"It was easy for him to hand it off because he was sitting in the front row," a witness tells E! News. "He was all excited watching her perform."

And, just like that, Madonna acknowledged in public, less than a week after her quickie divorce from Guy Ritchie, that A-Rod is indeed the superfan (and waterboy) he's reportedly been for most of this year in private.

The two arrived in town together on Monday and spent most of Wednesday hanging around town with pal Ingrid Casares, a prominent Miami party promoter, who introduced the pair.

Madonna, 50, hit the stage of her last Sticky & Sweet American concert two and a half hours after the show was supposed to start. The Material One played from about 10 p.m. to midnight, including a guest appearance by Pharrell Williams during the closing set.

A-Rod, 33, who very publicly spent Tuesday with his family at a local restaurant, stayed throughout the entire performance.

(Originally published Nov. 26, 2008 at 10:47 p.m. PT.)

I never cared much for her. She always seemed like a mudshark. Now she is a homewrecker.

white is right

Hall of Famer
I would say she is a cafe-mocha shark as she seems to love mixed race Hispanics in fetish type way. To me they deserve each other, they can trade steroid cycle programs and he can live out his transexual he she fantasies....
smiley5.gif
smiley11.gif

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
She's a race-traitor used by the Zionists/NWO to inundate the youth/sheeple with Cultural Marxism.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
She's 50 for God sakes! A-Rod could really do much better. Very odd!!!

Most movie stars seem to be little more than children in adult bodies. I do not know any movie stars personally (nor do I really want to)however if a fraction of what you hear about some of these people are true, wow.
Of course the powers that be use these characters for their own agenda. If they try to get miscegenation on the front burner they will make a movie about how some white girl move's to the inner city and falls in love with her sensitive Afro American. (seams to be about one of these movies a year)
If they want young white males to fight Zionist wars they will have some macho white male actor with a flat top kickin ass and takin names in the desert.
I know I am preaching to the choir when I post such comments on this lovely site. However it never ceases to amaze me how easy one can see through this childish propaganda when one has trained himself to be on the alert for it.

Blue Devils

Mentor
250 million dollars and you end up with that
smiley36.gif
Maybe she has trouble finding white males who actually find her attractive because the ones that like her are almost always gay. Take the words of Mark Wahlberg "Madonna looks like Beetlejuice"
smiley36.gif
Edited by: shawn1262231

Solomon Kane

Mentor
This woman is one of the most disgraceful characters in entertainment. She was always spiritually unattractive and and boringly monothematic in her message:illicit sex. How original. Now sheis physically unattractive as well--which is probably why the younger husband GuyRitchieleft her.

That's why we're seeing such a propaganda campaign in favor of "cougars" as "cool". All of the sexy women of 25 years ago are losing their charms. and they don't have themoral and religious senseto cultivate prayer and good works, so what are they left with?--botox, surgery, and a massive propaganda campaign in their favor.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
jaxvid said:
She's 50 for God sakes! A-Rod could really do much better. Very odd!!!

Andre Agassi, whose girlfriends included Brooke Shields, for some reason went for Barbra Streisand, who is about 30 years older and to most people not attractive at all. I'm reminded of that because I saw Andre and Steffi Graff and their kids in the local sporting goods store yesterday. Unfortunately I wasn't wearing my Caste Football t-shirt.
smiley17.gif