Luke Scott a Birther

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Orioles OF Luke Scott gives an interview where he fails to tow the Cultural Marxist party line. He's a big Second Amendment fan, and believes, like a significant portion of Americans, that Barrack Obama wasn't born in the U.S. But all public figures are supposed to keep quiet on "controversial" issues. Will there be negative fallout in the way of "punishment" for his heresy, or will it be quickly forgotten?

Here's the interview. Drudge has it prominently linked on his site.

Answer Man: Luke Scott talks Nugent, hunting and Obama origin

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big_league_stew/post/Answer-Man-Luke-Scott-talks-Nugent-hunting-and?urn=mlb-292970Edited by: Don Wassall

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Really interesting interview. Scott has some guts to say all that and I'm glad to hear it. I'll be pulling for him this next season.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
The article had a picture (added by the editor) of Obama's "birth certificate". I've seen this picture before. Obama supporters always use this "document" to try and silence birthers. It's so obviously phoney that I wonder why they show it. Clearly it's a recently made document, it has modern typeset and had to be done on a computer not a typewriter (which was all that was available in 1961). It has no embossing or official mark which is even more telling.

They even acknowledge it is a copy and go on to say that it was issued during the campaign to silence birthers. Now c'mon if you are going to show pictures why not show the real thing! It's ridiculous, and what's most ridiculous it his supporters attacking people who question it, obviously they're hiding something, if not then they are the ones creating questions.

Scott is going to pay for this unforgiveable moment of honesty. He is going to learn that to be a white male celebrity you have to hand in your balls.

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
"Clearly it's a recently made document, it has modern typeset and had to be done on a computer not a typewriter (which was all that was available in 1961). It has no embossing or official mark which is even more telling."

That's what I was thinking too.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Hats off to Scott for chiming in on the fraud that is "puppet & chief" B.Hussein Obongo.
smiley20.gif

JReb1

Mentor
I just hope Luke sticks to the truth and isn't forced to apologize for his legitimate beliefs or raked over the coals the way Rocker was...