Lucas Matthysse vs Lamont Peterson

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
The Argentinian will have to KO PEDerson to get the win. Some thing goes for the opponent of Alexander.

Westside

Hall of Famer
This should be an explosive fight. If Peterson chooses to trade or get tired. Lucas should be able to KO Peterson if he softens up the body. I sure hope that Lucas learned from his past robberies by Judua and Alexander that crooked judges will be in play. He must outright dominate or KO Peterson.

If he wins, a mega match looms with Danny Garcia at the end of summer for 140 lbs supermacy. :fencing:

Westside

Hall of Famer
Counting the hours till both step into the ring. Man, its going to be a good fight especially is PEDerson stands and trades. He will be bombed out after giving it a good effort. Lucas lets go!

And WTF is this a catch weight?? Both are coming in at 141 lbs. Which means if PEDrson gets blasted out, he gets to keep his faux alpha beta belt. F'ing corrupt boxing.

Last edited:

TBProdigy

Guru
Counting the hours till both step into the ring. Man, its going to be a good fight especially is PEDerson stands and trades. He will be bombed out after giving it a good effort. Lucas lets go!

And WTF is this a catch weight?? Both are coming in at 141 lbs. Which means if PEDrson gets blasted out, he gets to keep his faux alpha beta belt. F'ing corrupt boxing.

Agree, I'm excited for this card too. I'd love to see Matthyse finish the fight with a KO. Is it being broadcast on HBO?

TBProdigy

Guru
I like Purdy's tactics, he needs to start coming on strong in the latter rounds. This was the best approach he could take to the fight imo

TBProdigy

Guru
I DONT LIKE THAT STOPPAGE AT ALL, he made it to the 7th rounds taking Alexanders best shots and was coming on strong while Alexander was slowing. Actually pissed off from that stoppage

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
The negroes and the clowns that worship them will have their panties in a bunch now. Great job Argentina!

Ambrose

Master
Complete, predictable, blowout. Peterson with poor power and weak chin crumpled. Matthysse may face Garcia next. Garcia will fight hard and die in the arena. Matty is 140lb king. Pukeface Mayweather would never face him at 140.

TBProdigy

Guru
Good fight Matthyse has special power, it's a shame to see those bogus losses over Alexander and Judah held against him. Would love to see a Matthysse Vs Broner bout next.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Good fight Matthyse has special power, it's a shame to see those bogus losses over Alexander and Judah held against him. Would love to see a Matthysse Vs Broner bout next.

Man that would be a good fight, but Broner has to get by Paulie Malignaggi first which aint gonna be no guarantee.

Man that would be a good fight, but Broner has to get by Paulie Malignaggi first which aint gonna be no guarantee.
I think Broner is going to see quickly that punches hurt a LOT more at 140lbs and that his punches don't do nearly as much damage. Unfortunately, much like mayweather, broner will probably duck Matthysse. On another note, Marthysse is a machine and has world class power thats probably never been seen at 140lbs. Danny Garcia is in BIG trouble and I will enjoy watching him get KTFO! Garcias look on his face was priceless after the fight...he is scared now!!

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Garcias look on his face was priceless after the fight...he is scared now!!

YOure absolutely correct sir. Danny was trying as hard as he could to hide it, but he had clear, unarguable fear on his face after seeing that.

white is right

Hall of Famer
YOure absolutely correct sir. Danny was trying as hard as he could to hide it, but he had clear, unarguable fear on his face after seeing that.
The blitz of Peterson really sets Matthysse up for a huge 7 figure type showdown with Garcia or Khan or maybe Broner if he has the balls to face the hard punching Argentine. Even if he were to lose one of these type of showdowns he still could have an all action tv friendly showdown with his compatriot "El Chino".

Hey guys! Here in Canada the past weekend was a long weekend due to a public holiday, so I spent this weekend with friends hanging out and that's why I'm a bit later than usual in posting my thoughts on the fight!

I did watch the fight Saturday Night on Superchannel and I have to admit this fight went pretty much the way I thought it was going to. I didn't post a prediction for this fight, but before watching the fight I predicted to my friends a knockout win for Matthysse, I didn't specify a round, but I felt it could be early in the fight. Quite frankly, because Ive never thought Lamon Peterson was any good. Peterson has always been massively overrated by the wiggers and Negro supremacists involved in the US boxing scene and boxing media. This result (being knocked out in only 3 rounds, dropped 3 times, an absolute beating) proves that. This wasn't even competitive, it was a blowout. Two different leagues.

This was not a competitive fight. It looked like a Pro fighting an Amateur. As Carcharias puts it, it was a "destruction".

At one time, say 1.5 to 3 years ago, Peterson was being hailed by American boxing fans and American boxing media as one of the USA's upcoming talented Super-Negroes. So, you just know that this result must deeply burn all of the wiggers and Negro supremacists. Hahaha! :)

For his part though, in the post fight interview, Peterson seemed to be gentlemanly, and gave Matthysse just credit for knocking him out. So Peterson himself seems rather polite and well spoken.

Matthysse was just awesome. His power is unreal and here he faced a guy who is supposed to be very fast and very slick, and in only the 3rd round he was able to corner and knock him out. An absolute beating. That second knockdown from the left hook was sensational. Matthysse deserves an A+ for this performance! Truly remarkable. They're talking about him fighting Danny Garcia next, and quite frankly, I think Garcia is getting knocked out in that fight.

Lucas Matthysse is awesome! What a puncher, that power is unreal. And here he has recorded an easy KO win over one of USA's best boxers. Great result!

TBProdigy

Guru
I was gonna say after reading the first part of your post, Peterson was very overhyped no doubt, he was not to blame for that though, but he seems to handle himself with class, he isnt loud or abrasive, he just fights. Matthysse was simply too talented and gifted to handle.

As for the Garcia bout, in the latter rounds against Judah he was badly hurt and Judah is not a notorious power puncher, I can't see past Mattysse in this bout.

I was gonna say after reading the first part of your post, Peterson was very overhyped no doubt, he was not to blame for that though, but he seems to handle himself with class, he isnt loud or abrasive, he just fights. Matthysse was simply too talented and gifted to handle.

Yes, great comments you make and fully agreed. Peterson comes across as proper, well spoken, and polite.

As for the Garcia bout, in the latter rounds against Judah he was badly hurt and Judah is not a notorious power puncher, I can't see past Mattysse in this bout.

Yes, Garcia looked very vulnerable against Judah. I like Matthysse to KO Garcia, somewhere in rounds 4-8.

Last edited:

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Hey guys! Here in Canada the past weekend was a long weekend due to a public holiday, so I spent this weekend with friends hanging out and that's why I'm a bit later than usual in posting my thoughts on the fight!

I did watch the fight Saturday Night on Superchannel and I have to admit this fight went pretty much the way I thought it was going to. I didn't post a prediction for this fight, but before watching the fight I predicted to my friends a knockout win for Matthysse, I didn't specify a round, but I felt it could be early in the fight. Quite frankly, because Ive never thought Lamon Peterson was any good. Peterson has always been massively overrated by the wiggers and Negro supremacists involved in the US boxing scene and boxing media. This result (being knocked out in only 3 rounds, dropped 3 times, an absolute beating) proves that. This wasn't even competitive, it was a blowout. Two different leagues.

This was not a competitive fight. It looked like a Pro fighting an Amateur. As Carcharias puts it, it was a "destruction".

At one time, say 1.5 to 3 years ago, Peterson was being hailed by American boxing fans and American boxing media as one of the USA's upcoming talented Super-Negroes. So, you just know that this result must deeply burn all of the wiggers and Negro supremacists. Hahaha! :)

For his part though, in the post fight interview, Peterson seemed to be gentlemanly, and gave Matthysse just credit for knocking him out. So Peterson himself seems rather polite and well spoken.

Matthysse was just awesome. His power is unreal and here he faced a guy who is supposed to be very fast and very slick, and in only the 3rd round he was able to corner and knock him out. An absolute beating. That second knockdown from the left hook was sensational. Matthysse deserves an A+ for this performance! Truly remarkable. They're talking about him fighting Danny Garcia next, and quite frankly, I think Garcia is getting knocked out in that fight.

Lucas Matthysse is awesome! What a puncher, that power is unreal. And here he has recorded an easy KO win over one of USA's best boxers. Great result!

Reminds me of when Joe Calzaghe fought Jeff Lacy. All the DWF's were saying Calzaghe was going to get destroyed and he put on a clinic against the over hyped Lacy. That fight was Joe at his prime, best super middleweight in history.