Lol @ Mental Midgets who think Payton had a better game than Wilson

Caste_King

Banned
Payton(34/49 (69%) 280Yds 5.7 YPA 1TD 2INT 1-1 24.4QBR(Worst since Rex Grossman) 73.5QB rating) Wilson (18/25(72%) 206Yds 8.2YPA 2TDs 0INT 0-0 88.1QBR 123.1QB rating)
Oi8vYmRucHVsbC5iYW5nb3JwdWJsaXNoaW5nLm5ldGRuYS1jZG4uY29tL3dwLWNvbnRlbnQvdXBsb2Fkcy8yMDE0LzAyLzEwMDM1MzIxX0gxMjE1MTc1MS02MDB4NDA1LmpwZw%3D%3D

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
I don't get what your deal is. A LOT of posters here, myself included, hoped for, or even predicted a Broncos victory, yet foresaw a dirty, not-very-good game where in the Broncos WOULD struggle mightily, and many foresaw Peyton struggling as he often does under big-game pressure.

Unfortunately for most people on this site, the Broncos did indeed lose that game.

The negative probabilities that many foresaw (check the date stamps on many posts, since it's obvious you have time) did indeed come to pass. So, the outcome of the SB, while undesirable, was not exactly unforeseen.

But that's beside the point.

What's YOUR point?

You seem to be the type who comes out of the woodwork to crow about "your" victory in the event that you "win," but then disappears if things don't go your way.

Even worse than mental midgetry, which is excusable in many cases because you can't help it if you're retarded, what you're exhibiting in mental cowardice.

Multiple accounts (yeah, keep lying, dude), multiple screen names, same modus operandi. A "man" like you must be really popular with the ladies. I'm going to take a wild guess and assume you have never had sex in your entire life.

And as far as Wilson having a better game than Manning, well duh, his team won so by default the stats don't really matter, but the stats in that game, QB for QB, are not that hugely different. Therefore I will concede that yes, statistically speaking Wilson had a marginally better game than Manning—with Manning's slightly superior yardage partially cancelled out by his interceptions—and of course a WILDLY superior outcome for his team. Good for him.

And now, how about you? What will you do today? Most of us have jobs/careers, love lives, friends, and things to do.

You, on the other hand, will troll a message board. Let's not insult all of our intelligence here and pretend that this is the only board you frequent, pal. I don't know you and I already know that you post on another board or boards as your "real" self.

Typical loser. Two-faced, hiding like a troll, sitting to pee your little posts, not standing up like a man. Sissy punk girl.

Congratulations on winning there, big man.

Last edited:

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I wouldn't worry much about the pig CasteKing. He's another incarnation of Matt G, White cornerback, and Miami Heat Fan. He spends his life, yes his life, on this site under numerous names threatening members. I see him on here at basically all hours of the day and night. He obviously can't stand the fact that we are right, he is wrong.

Caste_King

Banned
I don't get what your deal is. A LOT of posters here, myself included, hoped for, or even predicted a Broncos victory, yet foresaw a dirty, not-very-good game where in the Broncos WOULD struggle mightily, and many foresaw Peyton struggling as he often does under big-game pressure.Unfortunately for most people on this site, the Broncos did indeed lose that game.But that's beside the point.What's YOUR point?You seem to be the type who comes out of the woodwork to crow about "your" victory in the even that you "win," but then disappears if things don't go your way.Even worse than mental midgetry, which is excusable in many cases because you can't help it if you're retarded, what you're exhibiting in mental cowardice.Multiple accounts (yeah, keep lying, dude), multiple screen names, same modus operandi. A "man" like you must be really popular with the ladies. I'm going to take a wild guess and assume you have never had sex in your entire life.And as far as Wilson having a better game than Manning, well duh, his team won so by default the stats don't really matter, but the stats in that game, QB for QB, are not that wildly different. Therefore I will concede that yes, statistically speaking Wilson had a marginally better game than Manning, and of course a WILDLY superior outcome for his team. Good for him.And now, how about you? What will you do today? Most of us have jobs, careers, love lives, friends, and things to do.You, on the other hand, will troll a message board.Congratulations on winning there, big man.
I've heard about this site a while ago. This is my first time posting here. My POINT is in the title. Just getting all of my posts in before my inevitable ban. I'll continue to troll here until that happens. I'm not sure what my personal life has to do with posting on football forums, but I'll play along. Instead of hating everything black I'm living a decent life as a full time student taking 25 credit hours with a 3.8 GPA with a major in engineering. No one forced you to post in this thread so I don't care about your bitching you miserable cunt.

Caste_King

Banned
I wouldn't worry much about the pig CasteKing. He's another incarnation of Matt G, White cornerback, and Miami Heat Fan. He spends his life, yes his life, on this site under numerous names threatening members. I see him on here at basically all hours of the day and night. He obviously can't stand the fact that we are right, he is wrong.
I don't understand your fascination with me, but it's pathetic. When I get banned I doubt I'll ever return here.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
When I get banned I doubt I'll ever return here.
I'm with jaxvid in that this very entertaining troll doesn't need to be banned. He'll go away on his own, returning to his mundane life of white self-loathing. He will celebrate his embrace of all things multicultural, go parade for homosexual marriage, be gleeful of mixed-race couples, and be content when the government takes the last of his freedoms so that he is finally "safe".

By the way, we don't "hate" black athletes on this site. We promote the relatively rare white ones that actually get an opportunity against near insurmountable odds. Of course, you believe in black athletic superiority, as that's what you've been told as truth. Now go have a bowl of chips and wash it down with a coke.

davidholly

Mentor
Neither player had a great game, the Wilson wasn't asked to do much though, the Broncos were impotent on all phases. Let's not pretend that Wilson isn't a game manager though. He averaged 208ypg passing in the regular season and came 2 yards shy of that in the Super Bowl. I'm glad a defensive player won the MVP.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Neither player had a great game, the Wilson wasn't asked to do much though, the Broncos were impotent on all phases. Let's not pretend that Wilson isn't a game manager though. He averaged 208ypg passing in the regular season and came 2 yards shy of that in the Super Bowl. I'm glad a defensive player won the MVP.

I disagree. Wilson had a great game. He hit on what seemed like every third down pass he needed. He was never close to an interception. He scrambled for big gains when it was needed. He made no mistakes. There is no question he is not an elite passer, but he didn't need to be. It was a tremendous performance from a 2nd year kid and to compare it to the stinker Manning put up on such a big stage, it was impressive. Sometimes you gotta give credit where it is due.

To everybody, please refrain from personal attacks on trolls. The ad hominem response is a sign of losing the argument and losing self control. This is a good chance to rationally respond to the type of people we often run to in real life and who we disagree with vehemently. Also against the guidelines of the site.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I'm with jaxvid in that this very entertaining troll doesn't need to be banned. He'll go away on his own, returning to his mundane life of white self-loathing. He will celebrate his embrace of all things multicultural, go parade for homosexual marriage, be gleeful of mixed-race couples, and be content when the government takes the last of his freedoms so that he is finally "safe".

By the way, we don't "hate" black athletes on this site. We promote the relatively rare white ones that actually get an opportunity against near insurmountable odds. Of course, you believe in black athletic superiority, as that's what you've been told as truth. Now go have a bowl of chips and wash it down with a coke.

FootballDad, this pathetic little man will NEVER go away on his own. He has trolled this site for a good two years now under MattGianone,WhiteCornerback, MiamiHeatFan, Twinkletoes, and countless other names. He tries to blend in at times but he's too stupid not to get exposed. He has sent many members threatening messages and spends literally 12 plus hours a day on this site. Now he has no other life but to troll here.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
FootballDad, this pathetic little man will NEVER go away on his own. He has trolled this site for a good two years now under MattGianone,WhiteCornerback, MiamiHeatFan, Twinkletoes, and countless other names. He tries to blend in at times but he's too stupid not to get exposed. He has sent many members threatening messages and spends literally 12 plus hours a day on this site. Now he has no other life but to troll here.
I'm not convinced that it's him. Style, punctuation, and sentence structure of this troll's posts are different. I could be wrong though. Aside from his inflammatory thread titles, the posts themselves are tame enough. This one strikes me more as a hard-core Seahawks DWF that is just out to gloat. Let him have his day in the sun, after all, if he lives up there it's a rare thing with all of the rain.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Instead of hating everything black I'm living a decent life as a full time student taking 25 credit hours with a 3.8 GPA with a major in engineering. .

Ahh, well that explains why your so deeply brainwashed!

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
I like how this troll verbally attacks other people, but then falls back on his alleged schooling as if that will compensate, and make him seem intelligent.

Really bro? "Nobody forced" me to post in this thread? You're a genius, man.

No one forced you to come here, either, but you did. You "heard about this site a while ago" and yet you act like this is your first time here. Your "inevitable ban"?

Um, no pal. You're not going to be banned unless you violate the terms of service of this site; ie, threatening people, overtly racist statements, etc. See, that's the difference between people of your ilk, and the actually intelligent. You have a right to your point of view, and everyone else has the right to respond to your point of view as they see fit.

That's a democracy.

I don't know you other than the fact that you think going to school and getting a 3.8 GPA makes you special and that you're kind of warped mentally, but I'm going to assume that you're used to throwing the word "racist" or other terms around whenever someone doesn't agree with you. I'll spare you the fact that there are many, MANY people on this board whose educational pedigrees make yours look like garbage.

Maybe banning opposing views is the way things are done on the boards you usually frequent. Not here.

Nobody "forces" anyone to do anything. You're basically saying obvious stuff, and acting like it's something profound. Who really is seriously arguing that Peyton Manning had a better game than Wilson? Even after thinking about it a while? Relax, man, we were really rooting for Manning to win. Are you really going to be shocked that some people need a few hours or even days to reflect on the event? Maybe feel a bit sore about it, but then come around later and see things as they are?

You will find that although this board has a lot of homophobia (I'm guilty of it, too), there is no out and out racism or calling people the N word. There is logical, REAL TALK, where people are blunt and not politically correct when discussing race issues.

That is why there are often very intelligent discussions on these topics here, where as elsewhere, any talk that even broaches on racial tendencies backed by statistics is howled at as racist, and the posters are banned.

If you seriously think that this website is about "hating everything black" then you really need to wake the f*ck up and clean out your ears and actually pay attention to what is actually posted on this site.

You talk about your alleged intelligence, then start a whole attention-whore thread where you accuse some people of being mental midgets.

Who's really the mental midget, dude?

Your'e the one who's supposedly taking 25 units of whatever and getting a 3.8 GPA (just wait for some Northern European or Asian kid to make you look like an as$hole who wasted his money, haha) and yet you're coming to this site and basically trying to troll.

Do you have that kind of time?

You claim to have "heard" of this site, but let's be real, homie. You posted here before, maybe got banned, came back, here you are again.

People here are down for REAL talk on race; you, on the other hand, just seem to want to attack, attack, attack without real purpose or evidence to your attacks.

You might be pleasantly surprised how well you might actually come across, if you stop acting like a dick, and just be yourself. I hope the real you isn't a dick, too, but I'm not betting on it.

If you want to debate, people will debate you. If you have good points, you may even swing people's opinions.

Otherwise, you're just a coward troll like everyone knows you are, who snipes, and says mean things in utter anonymity without the slightest chance of retaliation or even competent discussion.

In other words, I hope you'll make a better biomechanical engineer than you are a person who is able to simply converse and debate with other people, because as far as the latter goes, you're an utter fail.

Try not to fall behind on your loan payments there, chief.

*edited to add* I can see now that you've been banned.

No, I know you weren't banned because you have an opposing viewpoint, but were instead banned because of your hateful, childish, and malevolent attitude.

You say you won't be back.

What a laugh.

Because,

you and I

both know

you're reading this

right now.

See you under your new user name, loser.

HAHA, I can hear you trying to say, "I'm not going to sign up again, I've got a life."

Uh huh.

Like I said.

See you under your new user name.

Last edited:

dwid

Hall of Famer
I disagree. Wilson had a great game. He hit on what seemed like every third down pass he needed. He was never close to an interception. He scrambled for big gains when it was needed. He made no mistakes. There is no question he is not an elite passer, but he didn't need to be. It was a tremendous performance from a 2nd year kid and to compare it to the stinker Manning put up on such a big stage, it was impressive. Sometimes you gotta give credit where it is due.

To everybody, please refrain from personal attacks on trolls. The ad hominem response is a sign of losing the argument and losing self control. This is a good chance to rationally respond to the type of people we often run to in real life and who we disagree with vehemently. Also against the guidelines of the site.

I disagree, WIlson should have put the game away much earlier, with the turnovers I thought the game was going to be out of reach, but Manning still had a chance when the Seahawks were held to 2 field goals. I have no clue why Manning felt the need to target Thomas like 20 times.

1st and 10 at SEA 36 M.Lynch up the middle to SEA 39 for 3 yards (S.Williams, D.Trevathan).
2nd and 7 at SEA 39 P.Harvin left end pushed ob at DEN 31 for 30 yards (D.Ihenacho). End around.
1st and 10 at DEN 31 (Shotgun) PENALTY on SEA-R.Okung, False Start, 5 yards, enforced at DEN 31 - No Play.
1st and 15 at DEN 36 R.Wilson pass incomplete short right to Z.Miller.
2nd and 15 at DEN 36 (Shotgun) R.Wilson pass short left to J.Kearse to DEN 30 for 6 yards (D.Ihenacho).
3rd and 9 at DEN 30 (Shotgun) R.Wilson pass short middle to J.Kearse to DEN 18 for 12 yards (M.Adams).
1st and 10 at DEN 18 M.Lynch left tackle to DEN 19 for -1 yards (T.Knighton, J.Mincey).
2nd and 11 at DEN 19 (Shotgun) R.Wilson left end pushed ob at DEN 14 for 5 yards (D.Ihenacho).
3rd and 6 at DEN 14 (Shotgun) R.Wilson scrambles left end pushed ob at DEN 9 for 5 yards (D.Ihenacho). Seattle challenged the first down ruling, and the play was Upheld. (Timeout #1.)
4th and 1 at DEN 9 (Field Goal formation) PENALTY on SEA-J.Sweezy, False Start, 4 yards, enforced at DEN 9 - No Play.
4th and 5 at DEN 13 S.Hauschka 31 yard field goal is GOOD, Center-C.Gresham, Holder-J.Ryan.

1st and 10 at SEA 28 R.Wilson pass incomplete short right to G.Tate (M.Jackson).
2nd and 10 at SEA 28 M.Lynch right guard to SEA 31 for 3 yards (N.Irving, D.Ihenacho).
3rd and 7 at SEA 31 (Shotgun) R.Wilson pass short left to G.Tate ran ob at SEA 40 for 9 yards.
1st and 10 at SEA 40 R.Wilson pass short right to M.Robinson to SEA 47 for 7 yards (D.Trevathan).
2nd and 3 at SEA 47 (Shotgun) M.Lynch left guard to SEA 46 for -1 yards (M.Unrein, J.Mincey).
3rd and 4 at SEA 46 (Shotgun) R.Wilson pass short middle to D.Baldwin to DEN 48 for 6 yards (C.Bailey).
1st and 10 at DEN 48 (Shotgun) R.Wilson pass short right to P.Harvin to DEN 43 for 5 yards (C.Bailey).
2nd and 5 at DEN 43 R.Wilson pass incomplete short left to L.Willson. Flea-Flicker play involving M.Lynch. R.Wilson laterals ball to M.Lynch who laterals back to R.Wilson.
3rd and 5 at DEN 43 (Shotgun) R.Wilson pass deep left to D.Baldwin to DEN 6 for 37 yards (C.Bailey).
1st and 6 at DEN 6 M.Lynch up the middle to DEN 8 for -2 yards (N.Irving). PENALTY on SEA-M.Unger, Offensive Holding, 10 yards, enforced at DEN 6 - No Play.
1st and 16 at DEN 16 (Shotgun) M.Lynch right guard to DEN 14 for 2 yards (S.Phillips, W.Woodyard).
2nd and 14 at DEN 14 (Shotgun) R.Wilson pass incomplete short left to P.Harvin. Denver challenged the backward pass ruling, and the play was Upheld. (Timeout #1.)
3rd and 14 at DEN 14 (Shotgun) R.Wilson pass incomplete short middle to J.Kearse (N.Irving).
4th and 14 at DEN 14 S.Hauschka 33 yard field goal is GOOD, Center-C.Gresham, Holder-J.Ryan. 8 0
1st and 10 at DEN 37 P.Harvin left end pushed ob at DEN 22 for 15 yards (M.Adams). End around.
1st and 10 at DEN 22 (Shotgun) R.Wilson pass short middle to L.Willson to DEN 17 for 5 yards (N.Irving).
2nd and 5 at DEN 17 M.Lynch up the middle to DEN 11 for 6 yards (M.Jackson, D.Trevathan).
1st and 10 at DEN 11 M.Lynch right end to DEN 12 for -1 yards (D.Trevathan).
2nd and 11 at DEN 12 (Shotgun) R.Wilson pass short right to D.Baldwin to DEN 5 for 7 yards (P.Lenon).
3rd and 4 at DEN 5 (Shotgun) R.Wilson pass incomplete short right to G.Tate (T.Carter). PENALTY on DEN-T.Carter, Defensive Pass Interference, 4 yards, enforced at DEN 5 - No Play.
1st and 1 at DEN 1 M.Lynch left tackle to DEN 1 for no gain (M.Adams, D.Trevathan).
2nd and 1 at DEN 1 M.Lynch left guard for 1 yard, TOUCHDOWN. 14 0
S.Hauschka extra point is GOOD, Center-C.Gresham, Holder-J.Ryan. 15 0

Champ Bailey was burnt toast all night and really needs to think about retiring, or maybe he can convert to safety. Good performance, not great. Game manager. Btw, Brady was in his 2nd year but his first season starting for that Superbowl.

Old Scratch

Mentor
I've heard about this site a while ago. This is my first time posting here. My POINT is in the title. Just getting all of my posts in before my inevitable ban. I'll continue to troll here until that happens. I'm not sure what my personal life has to do with posting on football forums, but I'll play along. Instead of hating everything black I'm living a decent life as a full time student taking 25 credit hours with a 3.8 GPA with a major in engineering. No one forced you to post in this thread so I don't care about your bitching you miserable cunt.

Logical fallacy: straw man (no one ever said Payton [sic] had a better game than Wilson)
Not taking into account that the sample size is one single game, and there there many other variables, they didn't face the same defense, Broncos as an offensive unit had miscues that allowed the Seahawks to attain a magical lead early and from then on the two QBs weren't facing the same obstacles (Wilson had to game manage and protect the lead, Manning had to try to score fast and often to overcome a large point deficit which limited his options)

Yeah, I'm really sure you're an engineering student. Moron. Maybe you're learning how to engineer circuses at clown college.