Logan Lauters

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Cedarburg, Wisconsin's Logan Lauters will graduate as one of the most decorated runningbacks in Wisconsin state history. Despite racking up 66 TDs in his career and 4,300 yards the only interest this guy can get is from D2 schools. Cedarburg is one of the top teams in D2 high school ball and he plays against some pretty solid talent. His production and measurables would lead you to believe he has everything it takes to be a 3 star recruit. Guess his white skin held him back. Rumor has it that he will be headed to Minnesota Duluth, I hope he tears it up and wins a National Championship in his time there!!

2010 highlights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy3kb6Bdvv4

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Yes, some time back I was over on a Wisconsin Badgers fan board arguing with the DWFs about his lack of recruitment by the school. The Badgers have ignored all of their in-state white talent (and all white talent) at RB and instead are recruiting every overrated afflete they can find. I got the usual "stiff, slow, no wiggle, no upside, etc." replies until I linked his video. Even the DWFs were impressed, but not enough to think he could possibly be better than - insert name of any black RB here.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
FootballDad I agree with you there. The sheer number of offers black runningbacks rack up just b\c they are black is ridiculous. Bradley Tech's Marcus Horne is garnering more attention than Lauters and he plays in the lowly Inner City conference of Milwaukee.

Lauters is 5'9 200lbs and is really going to blossom into a wonderful collegerunningback in my opinion, I hope he can get on the field next year as a true freshmanat Duluth. Maybe as a 3rd down back and return kicks.