Lockout over

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Well it looks like the lockout ended today. I was looking at a list of available free agents and decided to list them here.

Defensive line

48. DT Shaun Cody(notes) – Not even somewhat, sort of explosive as a pass rusher. He’s a pure run defender, at best a two-down player. But he’s good at that and that’s enough.

Linebacker

23. LB Paul Posluszny(notes) – In three of his four seasons, he has at least 110 tackles, including 151 last season. In three of his four seasons, he has also missed at least two games.
50. LB Stewart Bradley(notes) – At one time, he was an up-and-coming standout at MLB. After missing 20 games in the past two seasons, he’s working on just getting on the field consistently.

Safety

7. S Eric Weddle(notes) – If Weddle had better players in front of him with San Diego, he might be considered one of the best in the league. For now, he’s simply really good.

Offensive line
21. LT Jeremy Trueblood(notes) – Again, it’s not often that capable offensive tackles get to free agency. Like Bushrod and Johnson, Trueblood isn’t an All-Pro, but he’s a good pro.
26. LT Doug Free(notes) – Like Bushrod, Free is a former fourth-round pick who has turned himself into a solid left tackle, even if he’s simply not that good an athlete for the spot.
35. G Harvey Dahl(notes) – Like teammate Clabo, Dahl is a former undrafted guy who has made a career for himself. However, right guards are really not that hard to find.
42. G Robert Gallery(notes) – After failing at left tackle, Gallery has become a solid guard. He was the best OL the Raiders had the past two years, which is damning with faint praise.
39. LT Matt Light(notes) – Has it really been 10 years of watching Light use his middling skills to become one of the most consistent left tackles in the game? Yes, and he has a few more in him.

M

mattgianone

I dont mean to rain on your parade but Eric Weddle was considered the top db in the NFL according to 3 out of 7 fantasy football magazines I read last year. Granted he wasnt even in the top 25 of the other 3 but we all know he is great and should move to corner for another team that wants a top 5 lock down corner.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I dont mean to rain on your parade but Eric Weddle was considered the top db in the NFL according to 3 out of 7 fantasy football magazines I read last year. Granted he wasnt even in the top 25 of the other 3 but we all know he is great and should move to corner for another team that wants a top 5 lock down corner.

I didn't write that. Those are from Yahoo.com as I mentioned. I just listed the white free agents.

Westside

Hall of Famer
The Good, Bad and Ugly about the Lock out End.

The Good: We'll get to see Hillis, Gerhart and Woodhead pick up where they left off last year in running the ball.
:wave:

The Bad: Around six months ago, HBO announced its latest edition of "Hard Knocks" as the Tampa Bay Bucs. I know I could simply not watch it, but I need to see the propaganda being pushed by you know "who" on that show. That team mind you is almost completely affeletic!:kev:

The Ugly: The dozens of criminal affelets doing what they do best. Committing crimes off the field and not tackling correctly on it. Deserving White Athletes relagated to support or 2n string roles.:icon_twisted:

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Yaaay! :cheer2: Now the DWF jock sniffers can return to worshiping their favorite afroletes. :hail:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
There's no way America's secular religion was going to be allowed to have a shortened season or a lost season altogether. But basketball's a different story; it'll be an upset if the upcoming NBA season isn't disrupted.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Bad: Around six months ago, HBO announced its latest edition of "Hard Knocks" as the Tampa Bay Bucs. I know I could simply not watch it, but I need to see the propaganda being pushed by you know "who" on that show. That team mind you is almost completely affeletic!:kev:

Every single year Hard Knocks has focused on one of the blacker teams in the league. I guess the NFL is too White for the extreme Cultural Marxists at HBO. :kev:

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Hard Knocks really is a strange situation, with the cultural Marxist intentions of HBO. I remember that the player most remarked upon by most watchers was Danny Woodhead! I'll bet that really irked the PTB.

white is right

Hall of Famer
I wonder how much harder it will be for a UDFA to make the 53 man roster. Usually the mini-camps for rookies helps these players create a favorable impression with the coaching staff. Now if somebody like a Maehl doesn't catch the coaches eye quickly he will be a practice squad prospect at best.

Deacon

Guru
Hard Knocks really is a strange situation, with the cultural Marxist intentions of HBO. I remember that the player most remarked upon by most watchers was Danny Woodhead! I'll bet that really irked the PTB.

You should peruse Jets forums. They always make fun of the 'small white boy'. The new target for those losers will be Scotty McKnight.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
There's no way America's secular religion was going to be allowed to have a shortened season or a lost season altogether. But basketball's a different story; it'll be an upset if the upcoming NBA season isn't disrupted.

The popularity of the NBA pales in comparison to that of the NFL. The NFL is so much more interesting because there are a lot less games in a season and that makes every game extremely important. I could care less that the NBA will most likely have a shortened season or none at all. I'm looking forward for some white players like Jordy Nelson or Shipley to have breakout seasons.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I'm always looking for glimmers of hope, and one factor that may be working against the Caste System this season is how many players reported to training camp out of shape. The lockout was an easy excuse for lazy players to not work out while at the same time eating to excess. For some strange reason I think that fewer "non-stop motor, overachieving" types let themselves go during the lockout than that significant segment of black players who have to be constantly motivated to push themselves under the best of circumstances. It may help to get more White players on the field than usual, but as always when it comes to the NFL I won't hold my breath waiting for it to happen.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
I was thinking about that too Don- although I don't see it mostly as a personality issue (although blacks I know seem to try to have as much fun as they can...I hear that about my group the Irish though too). I see it as blacks knowing that they have an upper hand because of the extreme affirmative action of the NFL. The black players might get over confident on making the rosters, where the whites really have a chip on their shoulders.

IMHO there are a few more positons that elite whites have an advantage at compared to blacks in football than vice versa. I only see CB and FS as positions where blacks have a slight edge and I see QB, C, G, FB, K, P and possibly OT and TE as positons where whites have a slight edge. All other positions IMO are basically race neautral (even HB, SS and WR) so this really depicts to me just how radically far the quotas go in this "Loony Rooney" league.