List of Dead Scientists Grows

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I strongly suspect this is a Globalist Elite organized black-op to neutralize scientists with connections/knowledge of the engineered H1N1 virus. The don't want to let the cat out of the bag once the "pandemic" hits, as they'll leverage that to declare martial law (& start filling their internment camps, etc.).

List of Dead Scientists Grows

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Why would the H1N1 virus have to have been engineered? The truth is it isn't all that deadly in the first place. More people die from the regular flu every year than have died from H1N1 combined.

I don't doubt that the government will use H1N1 for propaganda purposes and increasing state control, but engineering a form of the flu virus that kills less people than a flu that has been around forever would be pointless, wouldn't it?

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
WS, I suspect they'll dove-tail off the H1N1 (as it's just a "beta" test). I beleive they'll engineer/create something more dangerous to require mandatory vaccinations & declare martial law, etc. As for H1N1, I believe it's a sort of "test run", etc.They key is all these scientists being knocked off.

guest301

Hall of Famer
That's some eye-opening stuff Dixie. Thanks for the heads up.