List of Black Afflete crimes

Lets start a list of all the crimes Black Affletes have committed recently.

Keith Traylor - DUI, DRUGS
Marcus Vick - Pulling a gun on kids
Ramonce Taylor - 5 pounds of weed + .40caliber pistol

Kaptain

Master
Kwame Brown of the Lakers - Rape
(I just thought this was interesting in light of the attention Duke Lacrosse is getting while this is practically unreported)

How far back do we go? The list could be endless.

Bunnyman

Guru
The black QB for Navy is currently under investigation for raping a female cadet. For some strange reason there has been no talk of cancelling the football season until this is resolved. Nor has their been any "Take Back the Night Rallies" at the Annapolis campus.

Must be white skin privelege.

Kaptain

Master
I haven't heard any talk of canceling the Lakers season either for having two rape suspects on the team (Bryant and Brown)- a team that must have culture of well to do privileged black men raping poor white girls.

G

Kaptain Poop said:
I haven't heard any talk of canceling the Lakers season either for having two rape suspects on the team (Bryant and Brown)- a team that must have culture of well to do privileged black men raping poor white girls.
Two white girls who should of known better than to be in situations like that with two black affletes though.

whiteCB

Master
Since I don't consider marijuana a "drug",as in its never killed anyone or is harmful, I don't consider Taylor's crime a big deal. Though the gun he had on him is a real big deal and should be dealt with accordingly.

Realgeorge

Mentor
Boo hoo hoo ... The NFL "bemoans" all the arrests of its magnificent black affletes
<a href="http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/12/15/AR2006121502134.html" target="_blank"> http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/12 /15/AR2006121502134.html

<center> </center>

Uncle Gene is distressed. "Why, you WILL watch de NFL affletes, even if we's got to FORCE you to watch"Edited by: Realgeorge

1488 said:
Lets start a list of all the crimes Black Affletes have committed recently.Keith Traylor - DUI, DRUGSMarcus Vick - Pulling a gun on kidsRamonce Taylor - 5 pounds of weed + .40caliber pistol

Lol @ Marcus Vick pulling his guns on kids. As long as it didn't go off, its pretty funny when you think about it.

Also, WTF was Taylor doing with FIVE LBS. of trees? When you're in possession of five lbs. of pot, you've gone far beyond the "personal use" claim.
smiley36.gif

He definitely should be charged with "Intent to distribute" beeyatch
smiley36.gif

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Ground Fighter said:
1488 said:
Lets start a list of all the crimes Black Affletes have committed recently.Keith Traylor - DUI, DRUGSMarcus Vick - Pulling a gun on kidsRamonce Taylor - 5 pounds of weed + .40caliber pistol

Lol @ Marcus Vick pulling his guns on kids. As long as it didn't go off, its pretty funny when you think about it.

Also, WTF was Taylor doing with FIVE LBS. of trees? When you're in possession of five lbs. of pot, you've gone far beyond the "personal use" claim.
smiley36.gif

He definitely should be charged with "Intent to distribute" beeyatch
smiley36.gif

5 lbs isn't that much if you have a whole team that wants to get high, maybe he was having a team party.
smiley36.gif

jaxvid said:
5 lbs isn't that much if you have a whole team that wants to get high, maybe he was having a team party.
smiley36.gif

Jax, 5 lbs. of trees is roughly ten thousand dollars!...lol. Who was he planning to smoke up? The entire state of Florida?Team party my ass.
smiley36.gif

Here is more on Marcus Vick. Seems he was trying to "get down wit his bad self" with a 15 tr. old.

What a POS. None of this will ever change unless we white folks quit watching the Negro Football League. Screw 'em. I'll take my football fixes at the local high school games.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Ground Fighter said:
jaxvid said:
smiley36.gif

Jax, 5 lbs. of trees is roughly ten thousand dollars!...lol. Who was he planning to smoke up? The entire state of Florida?Team party my ass.
smiley36.gif
Hey when I rolled (I never inhaled), I liked fatties too but this is a serious case of reefer madness. Was Nate Newton invited to the party?
smiley36.gif

PitBull

Guru
Tank Johnson of the Chicago Bears just got caught with 6 guns he didn't
register-uh-oh!--and it happened while he was on probation for another
weapons charge--double uh-oh!

Also, his good buddy just got killed last night at a night club during an
altercation, while he was on the premesis. Initially, when the story broke
about his illegal firearms collection while being on probation, black head
coach Lovie Smith called it a "distraction". Now, with the murder, its a
much bigger story.

Johnson has a history of locker room and off-field problems through
college and now the pros. He wasn't picked higher in the draft because
of "character issues". But Lovie Smith has waived them off. Funny how a
black coach would look the other way for a black ball player. But then
again, many white coaches do too. Unfortunately for Lovie, its now come
back to bite him in the ass.

Bart

Hall of Famer
[url]http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AiUH_sF._sGO243k1WIzNI RDubYF?slug=ap-bengals-arrest&amp;prov=ap&amp;type=lgns [/url]

CINCINNATI (AP) -- The Bengals' top draft pick is the first challenge to coach Marvin Lewis' new get-tough policy with his misbehaving players.

Cornerback Johnathan Joseph was arrested early Monday and charged with possession of marijuana. Joseph was the ninth Cincinnati player arrested in the last nine months, but the first since Lewis announced three weeks ago that he was taking a harder line on player misconduct

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Bart said:
[url]http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AiUH_sF._sGO243k1WIzNI RDubYF?slug=ap-bengals-arrest&prov=ap&type=lgns [/url]

CINCINNATI (AP) -- The Bengals' top draft pick is the first challenge to coach Marvin Lewis' new get-tough policy with his misbehaving players.

Cornerback Johnathan Joseph[/COLOR"> </font>was arrested early Monday and charged with possession of marijuana. Joseph was the ninth Cincinnati player arrested in the last nine months, but the first since Lewis announced three weeks ago that he was taking a harder line on player misconduct

Good thing all those Bengals are playing for a black coach. I'd hate to see how they'd behave for a white coach, seeing as how blacks play harder for a black coach and all.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Fyi, Marvin Lewis also parted ways with former UGA LB Odell "YOdell" Thurman for his off-field transgressions. While YOdell had Pro Bowl potential on the field, he was a major forkup off it (dating back to his days in Athens).