Leon Goretzka Bayern Munich’s unsung hero, elite athlete, all-round talent with old school game

Phall

Master
E4mJ_bxX0AA0Z8A
No longer an underdog, Goretzka made a point to “taunt” visiting Hungary fans after his equalizing goal in the Euros last month by flaunting his love and devotion for man-on-man anal sex.

After laying an egg against France in the tournament opener, Germany was still sure to advance barring an upset loss in Munich to the group minnows of Hungary. Most of the German talk, at least as it was filtered through to an international audience, was whether the mayor could light up the outside of Allianz Arena in the homosexual rainbow pattern. The Hungarian government had recently ratified some pushback against the global mandate on sodomy. UEFA ruled that this was a little too spicy for their tastes, so captain Manuel Neuer made sure to wear an anal armband all week to irk any non-perverts in the audience.

Despite the heavy odds and home crowd, the multicultural German team found themselves losing late in the game. Goretzka connected on an equalizer, and Germany advanced on a tiebreaker.

Here is Goretzka “sticking it to” that prude Magyar mob who don’t properly revere the sacred act of shoving your wiener into another man’s butthole. He really showed them what’s for!
E4mJ_bxX0AA0Z8A

E4mN8NtXIAEYxqU

I speak only for myself when I say that I hope Goretzka’s unhinged sexual perversions yield commensurate pain and misery, whether that be through inevitable immuno-compromisation or simply an empty, unstable lifetime’s worth of interpersonal relationships.

clement

Guru
E4mJ_bxX0AA0Z8A
No longer an underdog, Goretzka made a point to “taunt” visiting Hungary fans after his equalizing goal in the Euros last month by flaunting his love and devotion for man-on-man anal sex.

After laying an egg against France in the tournament opener, Germany was still sure to advance barring an upset loss in Munich to the group minnows of Hungary. Most of the German talk, at least as it was filtered through to an international audience, was whether the mayor could light up the outside of Allianz Arena in the homosexual rainbow pattern. The Hungarian government had recently ratified some pushback against the global mandate on sodomy. UEFA ruled that this was a little too spicy for their tastes, so captain Manuel Neuer made sure to wear an anal armband all week to irk any non-perverts in the audience.

Despite the heavy odds and home crowd, the multicultural German team found themselves losing late in the game. Goretzka connected on an equalizer, and Germany advanced on a tiebreaker.

Here is Goretzka “sticking it to” that prude Magyar mob who don’t properly revere the sacred act of shoving your wiener into another man’s butthole. He really showed them what’s for!
E4mJ_bxX0AA0Z8A

E4mN8NtXIAEYxqU

I speak only for myself when I say that I hope Goretzka’s unhinged sexual perversions yield commensurate pain and misery, whether that be through inevitable immuno-compromisation or simply an empty, unstable lifetime’s worth of interpersonal relationships.

i wonder if he would do the same to a non-white audience who opposes same sex mariage like a christian black or even better a muslim
i wonder if he would refrain not only because of fear for his life (being a target for terrorists) but mainly because he would consider it racist to criticise minorities
i know an american militant probably would only say those things to whites

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
E4mJ_bxX0AA0Z8A

E4mJ_bxX0AA0Z8A

E4mN8NtXIAEYxqU

Is he a f@g? Or just an obnoxious white liberal who feels the need to shove his “values” down everyone’s throat, via force when given the chance?

clement

Guru
Is he a f@g? Or just an obnoxious white liberal who feels the need to shove his “values” down everyone’s throat, via force when given the chance?

i think there still isn't an openly gay player in the big leagues
when a high profile player comes out i think we will hear about a lot lol

Phall

Master
One American analog is Keaton Parks of NYCFC in the MLS. He signed for Benfica as a teenager but returned to the US in 2019 for playing time. Last year, he became some sort of “pride ambassador” during homo month and posed for a few photo shoots wearing a bunch of rainbow clothes. He’s now 23 years old and apparently not a peter-puffer.

I don’t understand this at all. I doubt most pro athletes as a bloc in any sport need to seek out signaling opportunities for their social circles. I doubt such youngsters are ‘savvy’ enough to play the long game and start shilling early for future sinecures in the system.

The only explanation I’ve found that makes a bit of sense is that all this “gay pride” is filling the void created by effectively banning white identity as a marker. Last summer’s Racial Reckoning managed to push aside all of the covid-themed crisis unity in the public and supplant it with non-white defiance and white deference. There is simply no instance where whites can express solidarity with each other. No custom may be exclusive, no community may be restrictive, no trait may be celebrated as “white.”

Just about the only thing you can do as a public white is spread your cheeks, figuratively, to accept all the customs, communities, cultures, and traits of everybody else. I can imagine how the spiritual yearning to be proud and fervent might manifest itself in perverse ways for young German and American celebrities who can’t retreat to private circles of company for positive reinforcement.

It still sucks and deserves to be mocked.

to my knowledge he’s not gay nor obnoxious nor shoving his beliefs down other’s throats although he does definitely seem to be liberal on the homosexual issue. He was provoked by the fans and responded in turn...pretty simply to understand.

The extreme majority of people aren’t gay, actually nobody is but chose to think so, so it makes sense if very few have ever came out in men’s sports. Women’s sports just glorify it and have massive aggressive pressure on the players to shut up if they disagree.

Phall

Master

Bayern Munich's Leon Goretzka hits out at Qatar's anti-gay comments​

Bayern Munich and Germany midfielder Leon Goretzka has said anti-gay comments made by a Qatar World Cup ambassador are "from another millenium."

Former Qatar international Khalid Salman told German broadcaster ZDF on Tuesday that homosexuality was "damage in the mind" and said gay fans would have to "accept our rules," referring to homosexuality being illegal in the Gulf state.

Goretzka hit back at those observations after Bayern's 6-1 win against Werder Bremen, during which fans unveiled banners showing their opposition to Salman's comments.

"It's very oppressive," Goretzka said. "This is an image of a man that comes from another millennium.

"It leaves you speechless that something like this can be said by a World Cup ambassador shortly before a World Cup."

On Tuesday a group of LGBTQ+ activists protested outside the FIFA museum in Zurich, Switzerland, calling for action on Qatar's anti-gay laws.

European nations including England, Germany, France and the Netherlands are supporting a "One Love" campaign at the tournament to promote diversity and inclusion.

FIFA has written to the 32 countries participating in the World Cup to urge them to "focus on the football" rather than getting involved in political issue.

This guy really, really loves gay anal sex! I wonder what his fixation is with forcing people in far-off lands to do violent anal ramming on each other.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
you have to love the irony here. They chose Qatar for this because FIFA are a parliament of whores but because they chose it, they have to lower their pro gay rhetoric less they offend Muslims. This could become really fun to watch aside from the actual games.

you have to love the irony here. They chose Qatar for this because FIFA are a parliament of whores but because they chose it, they have to lower their pro gay rhetoric less they offend Muslims. This could become really fun to watch aside from the actual games.
Lol you’re so right. It’s everything white Christian and just white straight right thinking people need to be saying...YET THE MUSLIMS SAY AND SAY FRICK OFF TOO.

as a person, he’s obviously morally sick but as a player he’s game is sick.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
I don’t know if he is gay himself or what I assume he is but I don’t know. I just look forward to the spectacle of FIFA trying to foist gayness on a Muslim country.

Also will be nice to see how England manage to choke this time around.
Time to make some popcorn.

Math1990

Guru
Goretzka is one of the best midfielders in the world, a pity his political views, but not surprisingly coming from a German mainly of his generation