Lebron’s School

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
it’s even worse than it sounds … if memory serves, that group of 340 (i think) black kids started in this “amazing” new school based, no lie, on equity not academics. at any rate, as i recall not a single kid of the 340 in that group has passed the math exam at any point from that first year to this one.

that’s right. ZERO of 340 kids has ever passed the year end standardized test in math since starting at that school.

additionally, something like only 11% of the kids have tested at grade level in reading/writing at any point.

white is right

Hall of Famer
it’s even worse than it sounds … if memory serves, that group of 340 (i think) black kids started in this “amazing” new school based, no lie, on equity not academics. at any rate, as i recall not a single kid of the 340 in that group has passed the math exam at any point from that first year to this one.

that’s right. ZERO of 340 kids has ever passed the year end standardized test in math since starting at that school.

additionally, something like only 11% of the kids have tested at grade level in reading/writing at any point.
Maybe it's a school for the developmentally challenged or should become one...

All jokes aside usually these charter schools test at a higher testing score avg. than the typical public school. This will be filed down the PC memory hole...

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Maybe it's a school for the developmentally challenged or should become one...

All jokes aside usually these charter schools test at a higher testing score avg. than the typical public school. This will be filed down the PC memory hole...
down the memory hole? maybe … it might have legs, because even kosher-approved conservative gatekeeper Matt Walsh picked up on the story and shared it on his podcast.

hopefully, the entire ridiculous (evil) notion of equity burns itself to the ground.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
down the memory hole? maybe … it might have legs, because even kosher-approved conservative gatekeeper Matt Walsh picked up on the story and shared it on his podcast.

hopefully, the entire ridiculous (evil) notion of equity burns itself to the ground.
Lol well said .

Freethinker

Hall of Famer

Judging these young scholars on reading, writing and arithmetic is White Supremacy. What’s more important is that ALL 340 youngsters excel at basketball, doing funky dances and creating raps song about “muh dik”. I’m sure LeBrown is proud.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Lebron also had a White Student murdered on his campus. Well done Lebron!