Lakeview Terrace - Morality Play with

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
a Twist?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0947802/synopsis

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi3043295257/

"I'm The Police. You have to do what I say."

That's something a negro cop would say. Creepy.

Pro-Whites have been saying for decades, why is this media that claims not to have an agenda only showing miscegenation with White females? White men called-out the media.

The chosenites must have figured out that White losers knocking-up black females isn't much different from the reverse and can only accelerate the rate of miscegenation.

"The Bodyguard" -- with Kevin Costner -- came out in '89 or something.

I've seen A LOT of White male/black female kissing in quirky sci-fi movies.

Have the chosenites disarmed the White argument that the media is unwilling to "offend" black males? Just like there have been cartoons with fat White families, there have been/are cartoons with fat black families.

Simply put, there's a lot of things going on at once. There are movies where black males are protecting and saving White women and children, and there are movies that feature low-down negro beast gangbangers. Of course, one is fantasy and the other is reality. Whites, from young to old, have saved a ton of blacks that were drowning in lakes and such. Many of these rescues have occurred in - GASP - The South! Where are the movies that showcase the colorblindedness of these acts? And, to think, many blacks are so selfish and mentally warped that they refuse to pass the ball to Whites in basketball. Can't even contribute that into the pot of racial harmony -- what a SHAME!!

There's a black contestant on almost every episode of "WHEEL OF FORTUNE."

There's rarely a black contestant on "Jeopardy." Call the NAACP quick! For a black to win consistently, the social engineers would have to make sure ALL three contestants were black... then blacks would be declared the "Masters of Trivia!" Kind of like 5 blacks facing 5 blacks in the NBA or 18 blacks facing 18 blacks in the NFL. I'm trying to wake up some napping sheep.