LabMan in Hospital

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The poster here who goes by the name LabMan is a good friend of mine from Pittsburgh. On Wednesday he suffered two heart attacks and is undergoing quadruple bypass surgery on Monday. Let's support him with our prayers and positive thoughts.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you Labman, as well as to your friends and family. These kinds of surgery can be risky, so I hope everything goes well and you make a full recovery, bro. Stay strong, we'll be waiting for you here at CF. God bless.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Prayers are one thing, cash another. Does he need any help with tangible things, like money to offset living expenses while he is out of work or anything? If so, please PM me and let me know where I can send some cash, if it will help out.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Ditto what Shogun said about financial help for me. LabMan has my prayers as well. I have communicated with him through the site several times and know hehas beendevoted to our cause for a long time.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I'll find out about expenses next time I talk to him. He's retired now and I think he has adequate medical insurance. He's a former semi-pro baseball player (whomaintains great passion for the game as his posts in the Baseball Forum illustrate) and still looks fit enough to suit up and take the field so I'm confident he'll get through this.

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
I`m real sorry to hear about this. I`ve enjoyed getting to know LabMan here, especially through our posts about the Pirates. Take care, LabMan, and I hope for your speedy recovery!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
My thoughts & prayers to fellow CFer/patriot "Labman".

guest301

Hall of Famer
I just said a prayer for you Labman. I hope you are up to posting again real soon.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Best wishes to a good and loyal member!

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Thoughts and prayers from the Gulf Coast, best wishes LabMan.

GWTJ

Mentor
Labman, I truly hope your surgery is a success and your recovery strong. God Bless You!

P.S. I hope Labman got himself a white doctor.
smiley2.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
LabMan had more heart attack symptoms on Friday, so the doctors went ahead and performed emergency triple bypass surgery. He came through very well, sounds great, and is scheduled to go home tomorrow. Great news!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Thats good to hear! Thanks for the update Don.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Praise the Lord, That is good news. I hope Labman will be back to posting soon.

LabMan

Mentor
Thanks to all,tears in my eyes as I read,Thank you Don for staying in touch,will be posting soon! God bless all of you.

LabMan

Menelik

Mentor
Welcome back.
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif