Krzysztof “Diablo†Wlodarczyk

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I'm predicting a fairly easy win for Wlodarczyk. Robinson is 35 years old and doesn't seem to have great power or skills.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Light heavyweight Maciej Miszkin (10-0, 3 KO) is on now against Ousman Dominguez.

Heavyweight Andrzej Wawrzyk (19-0, 10 KO, age 22) should be coming up after this one.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Diablo by UD!
smiley32.gif

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
Diablo by UD!  
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif

The PolSat commentators said Wlodarczyk's next fight will be in January 2011 against Yoan Pablo Hernandez, as part of the opening round of the cruiserweight Super Six.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
That tournament should be interesting with Diablo, Hernandez, Cunningham, Huck, and Denis Lebedev. I'm not sure who the sixth fighter is. I would have to say I favor Lebedev to win it.
Edited by: whiteathlete33

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
That tournament should be interesting with Diablo, Hernandez, Cunningham, Huck, and Denis Lebedev. I'm not sure who the sixth fighter is. I would have to say I favor Lebedev to win it.

The sixth fighter will be Steve Herelius.

Opening round will be Huck vs. Herelius and Lebedev vs. Cunningham before the end of this year, and Wlodarczyk vs. Hernandez in January 2011.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
All very winnable fights. Huck should be able to dispatch of Herelius and Lebedev should beat Cunningham. I'm not familiar with Hernandez but I have faith in Diablo.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
WBC cruiserweight champion Krzysztof Wlodarczyk's open workout before Saturday's defense against Francisco Palacios.

[tube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnVWNtre8WY&feature=player_embedded[/tube]

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Wlodarczyk wins by SD.

It was a boring fight to watch, Palacios ran and Wlodarczyk didn't throw enough.