Kramer!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
wow.

JD074

Master
Poacher said:
Man, I wonder what they said to set him off like that? The article describes it as "playful heckling." Right.

Yeah, white liberals have no problem with "white boy" and "cracker."

freedom1

Mentor
It needed to be said.

I'm a high school teacher. These black kids will heckle and heckle and heckle. They are loud, rude and have the filthiest mouths you can imagine. If you say something back with even a hint of personal attack, oh the poor babies are soooo offended.

F'ck um, I wish more people would let loose on these hypocrites. It's the only thing their absolutely incapable of abstract thinking minds can understand.

Warnipple

I never liked Seinfeld (way too Jewish), but I've gotta support Kramer/Richards here (the part about sticking a fork up their asses was hilarious). I mean, clearly, the guy is imbalanced, but when I hear people gasping in the audience because he said "******," well, I wonder who is really imbalanced here.

As long as we're on the subject of celebrities not respecting the obvious boundaries, let me say I've only heard two intelligent things said about l'Affaire Gibson:

1. All the attention given to this affair is, in fact, an argument in favor of anti-semitism.

2. All those millions, and he can't hire someone to drive his ass around? What a moron!

Bart

Hall of Famer
freedom1 said:
It needed to be said. I'm a high school teacher. These black kids will heckle and heckle and heckle. They are loud, rude and have the filthiest mouths you can imagine.

That is absolutely true. Whites have become so wimpified. Read these rap lyrics and ask yourself why we allow this?Actually we do more than allow, we make these punks millionaires and movie stars. Yetmany of us wouldn't dare to evenuse the word-blackrdly- in public.

http://www.amren.com/rap/rap1.htm

"He prays on old white ladies [who] drive the Mercedes with the windows cracked. . . . you should've heard the bitch screaming. . . . sticking guns in crackers' mouths. . . . the cops can't stop it. . . . remember 4-29-92, come on; Florence and Normandy coming to a corner near you, cracker; we've been through your area, mass hysteria; led by your motherf**king Menace Clan"

"Swing by on the pale guy. . . . break him in the neck. . . . the guerrilla with the poison tip. . . . shaking pinky up on a dull-ass ice-pick . . . this is Lench Mob. . . . devil, what you want to do; when you see the boot, knew your head is hoohoo "

"We're having thoughts of overthrowing the government. . . . the brothers and sisters threw their fists in the air. . . . it's open season on crackers, you know; the morgue will be full of Caucasian John Doe's. . . . I make the Riot sh*t look like a fairy tale. . . . oh my god, Allah, have mercy; I'm killing them devils because they're not worthy to walk the earth with the original black man; they must be forgetting; it's time for Armageddon, and I won't rest until they're all dead

"The crackers ain't sh*t; chase them out of the jungle; now raise up off the planet. . . . we get the 12 gauge; shot to the chest. . . . we hitting devils up. . . . Da Lench Mob, environmental terrorist. . . . I gripped the Glock and had to knock his head from his shoulders. . . . I got the .30[6] on the rooftop; pop; pop; so many devils die. . . . make sure I kill them. . . . lynch a thousand a week if it's necessary"

"Roping up the devils, have them hanging from my testicles"

"I'm black with a bat, swinging at the head of a *****. . . . The Terrorists about to murder your ass"

The softwaretranslated the word I intended as blackrdly It is like wiggardly with the w replaced by an n. A word having nothing to do with race.Edited by: Bart

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
It's quite ironic that they gloat about using Glocks, shoguns, and 30 ought-sixes, which they wouldn't have without the white man. They'd be chucking spears at the little old white ladies in their Mercedes if it weren't for white technology and creativity.

White Shogun said:
It's quite ironic that they gloat about using Glocks, shoguns, and 30 ought-sixes, which they wouldn't have without the white man. They'd be chucking spears at the little old white ladies in their Mercedes if it weren't for white technology and creativity.

Yes, and then they turn around and say that the White man is the one who creats all this evil (such as semi-automatic weapons). Last time I checked, no one forced a Tec 9 into their hands...lol. Ha, even when they kill each other and others, they still manage to find a way to blame us. As the old saying goes, "You give a monkey a gun..."
smiley36.gif

I wonder what Lenny Bruce would have said about the Kramer controversy. (For those who don't know, Lenny Bruse was an imfamous comedian in the 50's and 60's, famous for being arrested for using obsenities in his act.)
In one of his skits, he encourages people to use the the word Ni**er as everyday speech. He believed this would take away the impact of this word.
Example: at a news conference, the President says "I would like you to meet the ni**ers in my cabinet."
And so on...

Warnipple

Kaptain Poop said:
He claims he's jewish.

jewish kramer

He sure looks the part. So, what, two Jewish grandparents (on different sides)? One? Does anyone know? I admit, I didn't read this article thoroughly, but I'd love to see this guy's DNA. Still rolling about sticking a fork up those black hecklers asses, though.

G

This "Is Kramer Jewish" thread is really alot of rote trivia. Can we get a DNA analysis? Christ, if you're only REALLY Jewish through unbroken matrilinear descent (somehow, ancient Zoroastrians knew about mitochondrial DNA before the advent of applied genetics...or microscopes...or even the friggin scientific method, for that matter) then who the eff IS Jewish?

Anyone know where to find "Mitochondrial Esther" so I can get a DNA profile made up and start screening motherfvckers?Edited by: JerveyGotGypped

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
As usual you overeact to make a point. This wasn't a "Is Kramer Jewish" thread. There was discussion about the controversy as there has been everywhere else. Kramer or Richards being Jewish was just a small portion of it and it was important to the issue as he tried to hide behind it.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Maybe Richards figured if he was Jewish, he could claim anti-semitism if the NAACP Rainbow Coalition crowd came down on him to hard.
smiley36.gif

Hell, maybe even Mel Gibson is Jewish. Maybe he is an anti-Jew Jew like some Nazis.

If Sammy Davis Jr is considered Jewish, anybody can be.
smiley2.gif

Kramer did try to hide behind 'being jewish' by claiming he was jewish. Oh, he didn't say he was racially jewish, he said he had adopted the mindset, the ideals, etc. Heh.

For the conspiracy fans, it is in fact true that he is a 33rd degree Mason. Of course, all noise in that direction is just... noise, right? There are no conspiracies... but who conspired to write the Immigration Act of 1965? On second thought...