Kellogg Gives $75 Million to "Combat Racism"

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
http://newsone.com/nation/good-news...logg-foundation-pledges-75m-to-combat-racism/

children-breakfast.jpg

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Check out one of the comments most likely from a DWF but possibly a minority.

CaliFemme23 1 year ago

Racism will only end if NON whites are equalized on the playing field. Whites arent going to let that happen.

And why are these organizations aiming their 'help' at 'minorities' anyway? The minorities arent the creators/upholders of racism...Its the white people.

Money is not needed, knowledge is whats needed...

Thats why these new measures and initiatives FAIL and everyone wonders why the tops fall off, because the foundation SUCKS!

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Translation from The Newspeak

Racism = Destroy the White Goyim

The word "racism" was only invented in the 1930's. It was invented by the Jewish Marxist anthropologist Franz Boas, mentor to the Margaret Mead crowd.

Last edited:

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
werewolf, sometimes I wonder what would happen if I told my classes that, just to see what would happen. If racism is the worst thing that exists (like we are told) and since we are told that nearly all racism comes from Whites, wouldn't it be best if we just got rid of White people. I wonder how my students would take it?

werewolf

Hall of Famer
"since we are told that nearly all racism comes from Whites, wouldn't it be best if we just got rid of White people. I wonder how my students would take it?"

They'd probably give you a standing ovation, especially the white kids. That's what Slick Willy Clinton got a few years ago when he told a wildly cheering audience of white college students in the Pacific northwest that the white race will soon become a minority in the USA. On the other hand, if you told your classes the truth or a reasonable facsimile thereof you'd probably get fired. Welcome to the USSA.

Last edited:

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I try to impart as much truth as possible on a regular basis. I am curious as to the reaction I'd get because I sense that a growing number of young Whites are fed up with the state of things and tired of political correctness.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
I try to impart as much truth as possible on a regular basis. I am curious as to the reaction I'd get because I sense that a growing number of young Whites are fed up with the state of things and tired of political correctness.

I hope you're right, but I'm more skeptical. I'm afraid that they've largely got them pretty well fattened up and dumbed down and ready for the slaughterhouse. Of course there are excellent exceptions.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Translation from The Newspeak

Racism = Destroy the White Goyim

The word "racism" was only invented in the 1930's. It was invented by the Jewish Marxist anthropologist Franz Boas, mentor to the Margaret Mead crowd.

Boas was a (jude) pioneer of cultural marxism. His cultural anthropology was quackery...insinuating that sub-races were on par with the White race (& only situational climate (fueled by "racism") kept them from proving their equality to Whites). :kev: :lie: