Justin Bieber DWF with money!??

white is right

Hall of Famer
This "kid" seems like the type of young person that this site typifies as a lost sheep heading nowhere fast but to jail or a premature grave. With the latest scandal against he may be deported back to Canada. I remember one premier who made welfare reforms talked about welfare being a hand up not a hand out well if this fool is a product of the welfare system, maybe it needs to discontinued for the able bodied......http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-100K-people-demand-singer-return-Canada.html

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
This "kid" seems like the type of young person that this site typifies as a lost sheep heading nowhere fast but to jail or a premature grave. With the latest scandal against he may be deported back to Canada. I remember one premier who made welfare reforms talked about welfare being a hand up not a hand out well if this fool is a product of the welfare system, maybe it needs to discontinued for the able bodied......http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-100K-people-demand-singer-return-Canada.html

Good riddance! Hopefully this scumbag gets punished! I normally dislike Keyshawn Johnson who is one of the biggest black racists out there, but he does live in Biebers neighborhood and has complained about the little retard driving around 100 mph on residential streets with thugs.

davidholly

Mentor
Bieber is a ****ing idiot. He only blew a 0.014 on the breathalyzer but he also happened to admit he was high on marijuana to the cop. So stupid.

Obviously, as a racially-aware white male, I disagree with a lot (pretty much all) to do with the public image of Justin Bieber.

That being said, we're all a product of our environment to a degree, and really what do you expect when you give a kid who's like 17 years old millions and millions and millions of dollars. Obviously, no one at 17 is thinking straight or maturely, so we shouldn't expect him to be making smart decisions. I know that at that age I certainly wasn't.

It's unfortunate that he surrounds himself with almost all black people. His family should be looking out for him, but he comes from a single-mom background and I guess she has lost any control on her son.

davidholly

Mentor
That's the thing though. He was seemingly more mature when he was 17. He's 19 now and has turned into a little punk over the past two years.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
That's the thing though. He was seemingly more mature when he was 17. He's 19 now and has turned into a little punk over the past two years.

His entire entourage is negroes. He supports black racists like Mayweather and Mike Tyson. He gets zero respect from me and I could care less if he's only a "kid."

His entire entourage is negroes. He supports black racists like Mayweather and Mike Tyson. He gets zero respect from me and I could care less if he's only a "kid."

Yea, I guess you're right.

I obviously don't agree with his choices, I don't agree with his entourage, and it'd be better if he did a non-hip hop genre of music (I can't stand rap, hip hop, or any other Negro-genre of music).

That being said, he's very young and in his case being involved in show business he was surrounded by Negroes from his teenage years. So it's hard to fault him for how he's turned out. Actually, his mother is partially to blame because she could have guided him better, IMO.

We're all a product of our enviornment and how did his mother think he's going to turn out by getting him involved with an all Negro crowd of hip hop music producers at such a young age?

white is right

Hall of Famer
This could be the reason why he was "stable" before he turned 18.....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Child_Actor's_Bill It's not like he has any parental guidance his parents are 35 or so and really similar to ghetto parents of athletes are more cheerleaders than guiding lights......:scared:

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Yea, I guess you're right.

I obviously don't agree with his choices, I don't agree with his entourage, and it'd be better if he did a non-hip hop genre of music (I can't stand rap, hip hop, or any other Negro-genre of music).

That being said, he's very young and in his case being involved in show business he was surrounded by Negroes from his teenage years. So it's hard to fault him for how he's turned out. Actually, his mother is partially to blame because she could have guided him better, IMO.

We're all a product of our enviornment and how did his mother think he's going to turn out by getting him involved with an all Negro crowd of hip hop music producers at such a young age?

Hopefully he wises up before it's too late. If he keeps this up, it won't be long before he ends up in big trouble. You can only get away with stuff for so long. Eventually it comes back and bites you in the ass. I learned that the hard way.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

What in the world?!! That little negrophile f@99ot is the quintessential sheeple with $. I'd rather surround myself with nobody. He needs a good tail whoopin' (or better to find salvation via the Lord) before he self-destructs.

white is right

Hall of Famer
What in the world?!! That little negrophile f@99ot is the quintessential sheeple with $. I'd rather surround myself with nobody. He needs a good tail whoopin' (or better to find salvation via the Lord) before he self-destructs.
You sound like my pops who suggested a good leather strap to his hide and a tongue lashing. Maybe a jail stint with segregation and the hole will smarten him up. The signs of him becoming another Corey Haim are in the early stages....http://beats headphones review Before narcotics took over his life and after narcotics.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prZGEJ0rrhI :frusty:

L

Lew

what bothers me the most about Beiber is that he surrounds himself with blacks and they get to leech off his success. I'm pretty sure he didn't grow up with them or anything like that. I'm betting the hollywood agents, managers, and producers set them up. We can't have a successful white superstar entertainer without at least a few blacks around.