Judge rules against voters!

Bart

Hall of Famer
Homo judge strikes down gay marriage ban. Will of the voters thwarted yet again.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/08/04/california.same.sex.ruling/index.html?hpt=T1

Judge strikes down California's ban on same-sex marriage

(CNN) -- A federal judge in California on Wednesday knocked down the state's ban on same-sex marriage, ruling that voter-approved Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution -- handing supporters of gay rights a major victory in a case that almost all sides say is sure to wind up before the U.S. Supreme Court.(snip)

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Cultural marxist, judicial activist vermin trumps the will of the people...more tyranny from the bench.
smiley21.gif
smiley18.gif
smiley7.gif

Westside

Hall of Famer
The next stop is the 9th court circuit of appeals. Not holding my breath there, nope, its up to the Robert's Supreme Court to give the will back to the people.

These activist CMs judges are a meneace. How many times must the people of Ca say not to same sex marriage? If gay people want to be in a relationship forever, I don't care, just don't try to hi jack the tradition of Marriage(Man/Woman) call it something else like civil unions. Funny, most of these gay people are anti-religion, yet want something that religion had a major role in establishing.

How can one gay man over ride the will of 7 million voters, this must not stand.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The sh** is about to hit the fan. Judge after judge continue to force their liberal will on americans. The politicians are just as bad. The volcano is going to erupt one of these days. Everyone has their limit. You can only push people so far. What ever happened to the majority of people voting get to have their say. I guess that only works if your votes are for the left! What a joke.