Judge orders gay agenda in schools

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
A federal judge in Massachusetts has ordered the "gay" agenda taught to Christians who attend a public school in Massachusetts, finding that they need the teachings to be "engaged and productive citizens."

U.S. District Judge Mark L. Wolf yesterday dismissed a civil rights lawsuit brought by David Parker, ordering that it is reasonable, indeed there is an obligation, for public schools to teach young children to accept and endorse homosexuality.

Wolf essentially adopted the reasoning in a brief submitted by a number of homosexual-advocacy groups, who said "the rights of religious freedom and parental control over the upbringing of children ... would undermine teaching and learning..."

Judge orders 'gay' agenda taught

I wonder if the judge would have felt the same were Muslims protesting the curriculum...

guest301

Hall of Famer
Shogun..the answer is yes. The ironic thing is judges like this guy are often members of churches that support this kind of garbage. Once-solid churches that existed primarily to win souls to Christ would now rather focus on enviromentalism, poverty, global warming, AIDS, poverty, social justice and redistributing the wealth. The rise of the religous left has brought this about and sometimes they are even called evangelical. Of course, many churches shun these type of things and remain faithful to their fundamental origins. We need to whenever possible shun public schools and enroll our kids in private school and/or home school them.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I think that particular judge also offered to provide a ritual sodomizing to each student to help acclimate them to the course.

guest301

Hall of Famer
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

More judical legislation. John Marshal should have been tried for treason and hung. It would have avoided a lot legislating from the bench.Edited by: Tired old White

Eh.. Public School or Private School their both heading down the same road. The private schools still promote multicult garbage through character education days and speaking about the struggles of "oppressed" groups. I remember as a Senior in high school we had an assembly of the drama group's skit of the Matthew Sheppard case. The black girl that played his mom was so overdramatic, I wish I could have gotten up and left. Most of the zombies applauded and saw a couple cry. We had another talking to us about gangs.

That year was such crap only myself and a Nigerian classmate of mine were openly appalled by these behaviors. My lasting memory of him was when our english teacher showed the film " A Midnight in the garden of good and evil" a book with a black transexual and a closeted homosexual as the main character he simply took his chair and placed it facing the window rather than watching the film. Needless neither of us were teacher's pets. All this in supposedly catholic school.Edited by: Baseball Fan

wait until the Moslems sue. You know how much they hate Homosexuals.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
JD074 said:
White Shogun said:
I wonder if the judge would have felt the same were Muslims protesting the curriculum...

Great point. I'm not so sure the answer is yes, Guest301. Liberals treat Christianity differently than Judaism and Islam:

Bad Tidings for Ash Wednesday

Personally, I think the attack on Christianity is part and parcel of the attack on white people. By and large, Christianity is perceived as a white man's religion, whereas Islam and Judaism are religions of the 'persecuted minority.' Traditional Christian values (think Puritan work ethic, honesty, etc) mirror those of what we think of as 'white culture,' e.g. monogamous marriage, fairness, honesty, etc. Destroying one will hasten the destruction of the other.

Christianity became essentially a European religion and it's values were taken from the values of the people that it conquered, not the other way around. When did a Germanic tribe ever turn the other cheek to a Roman? There aren't enough whites into Asatru and other pagan religions (yet) to make a difference in what is perceived as the 'religion' of white people.

JD074

Master
I agree 100%, Shogun.

Even if one is talking about fundamentalism, liberals will treat Christian fundamentalism differently than Islamic fundamentalism. By bending over backwards for Islam, liberal Europeans think that they're promoting diversity, but if anything, they're harming diversity of thought (like being able to draw a cartoon of a religious figure.)