Jordan Cameron

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I'm pretty stoked about this guy. He's young, very fast(4.59 40), has nice hops(37.5 inch vertical) and is predicted by many to have a breakout season. He could potentially have a 1,000 yards on the year. I picked him up in the Lambert league for especially that reason.

Kaptain

Master
I'm pretty stoked about this guy. He's young, very fast(4.59 40), has nice hops(37.5 inch vertical) and is predicted by many to have a breakout season. He could potentially have a 1,000 yards on the year. I picked him up in the Lambert league for especially that reason.

and I have him in the riggins league. He looks like a sure star. Te is a position made for our guys. Tall big strong fast white guys are dominating the position. In a perfect world a lot more would be playing wr.

backrow

Hall of Famer
:)Jordan Cameron caught six passes for 66 yards and three touchdowns in Sunday's Week 3 win over the Vikings.Cameron had 11 targets and scored the game-winning touchdown on a seven-yard pass from Brian Hoyer. With Josh Gordon back from suspension, the Browns were able to use him more in the slot, and he was the clear-cut preferred option in the red-zone. Cameron scored one of his touchdowns on a fake field goal, but it was still a dominant performance. He's locked in as an every-week TE1 for the rest of the season.

PHillisFan

Master
:)Jordan Cameron caught six passes for 66 yards and three touchdowns in Sunday's Week 3 win over the Vikings.Cameron had 11 targets and scored the game-winning touchdown on a seven-yard pass from Brian Hoyer. With Josh Gordon back from suspension, the Browns were able to use him more in the slot, and he was the clear-cut preferred option in the red-zone. Cameron scored one of his touchdowns on a fake field goal, but it was still a dominant performance. He's locked in as an every-week TE1 for the rest of the season.

He's been amazing. On a better team he'd be an elite Tight End right now.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
He's been amazing. On a better team he'd be an elite Tight End right now.
He already may be and being on the Browns might be to his benefit. So far he's only behind Jimmy Graham in TE receiving yards and has as many TDs as Graham. Cleveland's offensive coordinator is said to utilize the tight end a great deal and outside of head-case Josh Gordon have little receiving options. I'd say Cleveland is perfect for him other than the lack of recognition that comes with winning.

PHillisFan

Master
He already may be and being on the Browns might be to his benefit. So far he's only behind Jimmy Graham in TE receiving yards and has as many TDs as Graham. Cleveland's offensive coordinator is said to utilize the tight end a great deal and outside of head-case Josh Gordon have little receiving options. I'd say Cleveland is perfect for him other than the lack of recognition that comes with winning.

True. CJ does benefit from Chud's offense which focuses on the TE position a lot. This seems to have affected Greg Olsen in Carolina who's had a quiet season so far. It seems Mike Shula's offense does not feature the TE like Chud's did.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
After 7 games Cameron has 45 receptions and 6 touchdowns. At the rate he's going he could end up with over 100 receptions!