John McCain is clueless

G

BBC Article

Not sure whether this is due to:

1) Him simply being clueless in general about international geography and politics, something that he shows to be the case every time he opens his mouth.

2) Him being confused by the modern American English definition of the words "hispanic" and "latino", which are now so incorrect, that many people do not even realize that only whites can be hispanic, that Spanish is a white language, and that Spain is in Europe.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
Choosing between John McCain and Barrack Obama is like deciding whether you'd like to get kicked in the balls by your grandpa or punched in the throat by that annoying Wigger in your dorm who thinks he's black.Edited by: GiovaniMarcon

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
GiovaniMarcon said:
Choosing between John McCain and Barrack Obama is like deciding whether you'd like to get kicked in the balls by your grandpa or punched in the throat by that annoying Wigger in your dorm who thinks he's black.

I think in one of my posts I described it as like being asked to choose whether you want to be hung or shot.
smiley36.gif

PhillyBirds said:
GiovaniMarcon said:
...that annoying Wigger in your dorm who thinks he's black.

I hate that guy. He always tries to talk to me about hip-hop and the Steelers.

There are multiple clones of thi moron running around my school as well. You can easily spot this brand of socially-castrated idiot on campus before he even opens his mouth. He is usually equipped with a dopey Nike headband and/or doo-rag, a black haircut (a.k.a. a "fade", "brook" or "shape up") and is ually wearing the jersey of some loud, obnoxious, racist, black NFL "affalete". He is also usually equipped (or as they say "rolling deep") with four or five black "friends" that use him for his car and spend his parents money, only he is too stupid to realize it. Essentially, he is the "real-life version" of the stupid White kid from The Offspring's "Pretty Fly for a White Guy" video.
smiley36.gif

Does that sound accurate, PhillyBirds? Edited by: Ground Fighter

Sean

Mentor
Ground Fighter said:
There are multiple clones of thi moron running around my school as well. You can easily spot this brand of socially-castrated idiot on campus before he even opens his mouth. He is usually equipped with a dopey Nike headband and/or doo-rag, a black haircut (a.k.a. a "fade", "brook" or "shape up") and is ually wearing the jersey of some loud, obnoxious, racist, black NFL "affalete". He is also usually equipped (or as they say "rolling deep") with four or five black "friends" that use him for his car and spend his parents money, only he is too stupid to realize it. Essentially, he is the "real-life version" of the stupid White kid from The Offspring's "Pretty Fly for a White Guy" video.
smiley36.gif

Does that sound accurate, PhillyBirds?

Wow, that's pretty much everybody at my school, except my brother and I, of course.

whiteCB

Master
They also love listening to Lil Wayne, smoking blunts (hey there's nothing wrong w/ blazing but blunts are so ghetto), and wearing Roca Wear outfits...

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Ground Fighter said:
PhillyBirds said:
GiovaniMarcon said:
...that annoying Wigger in your dorm who thinks he's black.

I hate that guy. He always tries to talk to me about hip-hop and the Steelers.

smiley36.gif

Does that sound accurate, PhillyBirds?

LOL...hilarious yet very accurate. From that description of 4-5 brothers in his car, sounds like he's their punk/b-tch too....probably has his own "blinged out" knee pads & chin guard for rendering his "services" to his "friends"!
smiley36.gif