Joe the Plumber

Menelik

Mentor
It looks like McCain is getting a surge thanks to Joe the Plumber. It also looks like the leftist media is trying to 'swift-boat" Joe. Any opinions?

Say it ain't so Joe

guest301

Hall of Famer
Plumber Joe will be on the Mike "Huckabee' show tonight on Fox, 8pm eastern for his take on all these attacks. By the way Menelik, I hate the way the term "swift boat" is used in today's media. Those veterans who came out against Sen. John Kerry were telling the truth and I hate the way the phrase "swift boat" is used to portray lying or unfair attacks on somebody. I know you probably didn't mean it that way in your post above but it's just a pet peeve of mine the way the term is most often used in the mainstream media.

Menelik

Mentor
Newsflash! Joe the Plumber is now appearing on Fox tonight on the Huckabee show.
smiley36.gif

Bart

Hall of Famer
The media wasted no time going afte Joe, the plumber. He willpay. They hate white people like him. They hate Palin because she is the female equivalent of Joe Sixpac. If whitesare not wealthy,labor with their hands for a living,hunt,are not queer, orultra lefty multi-culrturalists, they are viewed as trailer park trash.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Again Guest301 your spot on. The Navy Veterns were telling the turth regarding Kerry's sorry ass service in VM. The MSM is anti-white and clueless on how a BO adminstration will drain our pockets and further bury white people. Man, I promised myself that I wouldn't post here, but I have to. It is just my part in wakeing the f..k up regarding white people and members on this site.

Go f..king McCanin/Palin. For members who have valid issues with McCain, how can you bury or trash a White Woman such as Pain! I am scratching My head.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Bart said:
The media wasted no time going afte Joe, the plumber.  He will pay.  They hate white people like him.  They hate Palin because she is the female equivalent of Joe Sixpac.  If  whites are not wealthy,  labor with their hands for a living, hunt, are not queer, or ultra lefty multi-culrturalists,  they are viewed as trailer park trash. 

Exactly!

Kaptain

Master
I see even a Plummer is able to fool the American Public into a fake class warfare debate. Who's gonna cut taxes more??? Who cares? Both parties have spent us into oblivion. This sounds like the same income tax debate that I heard while watching my first presendential debate when I was in elementary school - cut or raise 1% here and there - totally irrelevant. Nothing has changed in my entire lifetime.

Palin was attacked because she just isn't very bright. After her comic interviews, it would have been "queer" not to make fun of her.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Kaptain Poop said:
I see even a Plummer is able to fool the American Public into a fake class warfare debate. Who's gonna cut taxes more??? Who cares? Both parties have spent us into oblivion. This sounds like the same income tax debate that I heard while watching my first presendential debate when I was in elementary school - cut or raise 1% here and there - totally irrelevant. Nothing has changed in my entire lifetime.

Palin was attacked because she just isn't very bright. After her comic interviews, it would have been "queer" not to make fun of her.

He may or may not have the right views about the world and class warfare, but that certainly doesn't excuse Obama and the media from peering into every nook and cranny of his life for asking Obama a question.

Our rulers have given up even the facade of following the law. The legislature in NY passed a law allowing Bloomberg to run for a third term despite the fact that voters have twice passed referendums limiting him to two terms. The judge in the Obama case has determined that citizens do not have standing to question the citizenship of a presidential candidate. Freedom of speech regarding politics is limited to special groups before elections. They've lifted the limitations on the use of the American military on US soil. They've done away with posse comitatus. Your house can know be searched lawfully, with a warrant, without your knowledge. This has all been done in the past couple of years. I can't imagine what's going to happen in the next four. Edited by: White Shogun

Freedom

Mentor
Joe the Plumber is the beginning of a blue collar revolt. Eventually, he'll realize that John McCain just pays lip service to low taxes.

Joe the Plumber is a pawn in the Republican's cliched mindset of appealing to Joe Six-Pack and Sally Soccer Mom when they really don't give a rat's derriere about either of them.

Menelik

Mentor

Bronk

Mentor
OldSchoolBoy75 said:
Joe the Plumber is a pawn in the Republican's cliched mindset of appealing to Joe Six-Pack and Sally Soccer Mom when they really don't give a rat's derriere about either of them.

This is the winning answer.