Jock Sniffer Supreme

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
This mug might just take the grand prize for the biggest jock sniffer I've ever seen. I mean the Yanks have had some greats (Babe, Lou, Joe, Yogi, Mickey & Don), but come on! :icon_rolleyes:

http://screen.yahoo.com/Yankee-Tooth-Tattoo-29554380.html

Well I couldn't watch much of that video but I did skip to the part about the tooth and to be honest it's not that bad, the teeth (actually two of them) are on the side so you would basically never see it unless he pulled his lips back and considering he is all tatted up his arms it's not as bad since you have to see his arms but not his molars.

At the start of the video the babe that was doing this special said that she was trying to solve the mystery of why men like to watch sports and slap each other on the butt after a good play. I have to ask, when was the last time an athlete slapped another on the ass? 1968? 1972? Isn't this an old hoary cliche that needs to be retired? I know it was funny because the inference was that hey those manly men might really be homo's but with so many actual homo's out there, is there any reason to still giggle about this?