Jewish Task Force

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I don't know if anyone discussed the Jewish Task Force on this website but I haven't seen anything. What do you guys think of them?

C Darwin

Mentor
i think they might be looking out for themselves, as should we.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Right wing Zionists, but per Wikipedia..."official JTF messages, usually broadcasted by JTF's director, Victor Vancier, have caused it to be condemned for alleged racism by the Anti-Defamation League and the Simon Wiesenthal Center".

JTF (Wikipedia)

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

The JTF wants to protect the USA from Moslem terrorist, stop the 3rd world invasion of the USA and to prevent us from turning into a banana republic.I have no argument with this. Is there a downside to this group?

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I was going to say that alot of their points are very positive. I have watched some of their shows on Youtube before and they were racist especially towards blacks. They eventually took off all their videos from Youtube.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
screamingeagle said:
The JTF wants to protect the USA from Moslem terrorist, stop the 3rd world invasion of the USA and to prevent us from turning into a banana republic.I have no argument with this. Is there a downside to this group?

Downside = pro-Zionist/Z.O.G.