Jew Stars Over "Hollyweird"

count me in, I can't open it either.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Adam Sandler earns the role of my favorite jew

Westside

Hall of Famer
D Destroyer an interesting piece to say the least. What surprised me, was that Lauren Bacall, Gary Grant, Judy Garland and Lorne Green were jews! I had no idea.

It appears the Jew does in fact dominate movie making. Its also a fact they know how to make money, study in school and look out for their own kind.

Whites should be more like them and learn from them. But NO, they get drunk, pay outrageous ticket prices for NFL games and cheer on the Affelets. Good God, how did we come to this? Yeah, some will say the media brainwashed us. SO, WTF up and pull our heads from our rectems.

It is unbelievable the amount of money Jews are making for themselves. This is a reason I rarely go to the movies or pay for sporting events. Some Jew parents I know lay down the rule on their kids to study much like Asians and we know the sleeping gaint China is awake. To me whites are becoming like negros, lazy and wanting everyone to give us a hand out. Man, I am pissed.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
Do Jews count as white?

I ask because I just saw a piece of trash caste movie called "Higher Learning" (an older movie from the mid-90s which was a star vehicle for Ice Cube and Busta Rhymes) where of course whites are depicted as weak and blacks as strong.

Anyway, the main white guy (I don't recall the actor's name but he's a real wigger in every movie or show he does) berates a Jewish guy while on a killing spree in a school building, yelling "you're not white, you're Jewish!"

Westside

Hall of Famer
GM that Jew actor is a guy named Rappaport. He always plays the wigger, with the ebonic accent. He has been in alot of movies. Trying to think of his biggest role, but it escapes me.

Now I know, he was the jew who wanted to be an actor and his uncle was a mid level producer. He attempted to get the main star to do a cocaine deal with his uncle to make some extra cash. The movie was "True Romance." It has a couple of memorable scenes in it. Like the one where Gary Oldman plays a white guy who thinks he is black. He stated with conviction, "Oh, I guess this is white boy day."

C Darwin

Mentor
Judaism is a Semitic non-European religion. Orthodox Jews have a linage that is not from Europe. Ashkenazi Jews, are Indigenous Eurasia, but are a mongol/caucasian racial mix.

But my rule is if they look white, act white and fight white, they're white.

smiley4.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
< =text/><!--
var FN_IR_el;
function FN_IR_reload

var el = FN_IR_el;
ifel && el.hasNGData

el.alt = el.NGAlt;
el.title = el.NGTitle;
elel.NGAttrib = el.NGSrc + 'nguncompressed';
el.hasNGData = false;
el.NGDone = true;

function FN_IR_mouseoute

if!e
e = window.event;
var el;
el = e.target e.srcElement;
ifel && el.hasNGData

clearTimeoutel.NGTimeout;

function FN_IR_mouseine

if!e
e = window.event;
var el;

if el.NGDone == true && el.NGSrc && el.src.search'nguncompressed' == -1 && el.src.searchel.NGSrc == -1

el.NGDone = false;
el.hasNGData = false;

if!el.NGDone && !el.hasNGData

ifel.tagName=="IMG"

var uri = el.src;
var imgName = uri;
ifuri.search/^mhtml:http:\/\//i == 0

var mp = imgName.search"!";
ifmp != -1

imgName = imgName.substringmp+1;
ifel.onmouseover
el.src = imgName;

else ifuri.search/^httpfile:\/\//i == -1

el.NGDone = true;
return;

var endUrl = imgName.search/\\!\&/;
ifendUrl == -1
endUrl = imgName.length;
var extension = imgName.substringendUrl - 4;
ifextension.search/^\.bmppng/i == 0

el.NGDone = true;
return;

el.hasNGData = true;
el.NGSrc = imgName;
el.NGAttrib = "src";
el.NGAlt = el.altel.alt:"";
el.NGTitle = el.titleel.title:"";
el.alt = 'please wait 1 seconds for an uncompressed image, or press Ctrl+F5 for original quality page';
el.title = 'please wait 1 seconds for an uncompressed image, or press Ctrl+F5 for original quality page';

else

el.NGDone = true;

ifel && el.hasNGData

FN_IR_el = el;el.NGTimeout = setTimeout"FN_IR_reload", 1000*1;

function FN_IR_errore

if!e
e = window.event;
var el;
ifel && el.checkMht

el.checkMht = false;
var uri = el.src;

var mp = uri.search"!";
ifmp != -1

el.src = uri.substringmp+1;

function FN_IR_register_imagebod

bod.checkMht = true;
ifbod.attachEvent

bod.attachEvent"onmouseover", FN_IR_mousein;
bod.attachEvent"onmouseout", FN_IR_mouseout;
bod.attachEvent"onerror", FN_IR_error;

else ifbod.addEventListener

bod.addEventListener"mouseover", FN_IR_mousein, false;
bod.addEventListener"mouseout", FN_IR_mouseout, false;
bod.addEventListener"error", FN_IR_error, false;

else

var tmp1 = bod.onmouseover;
iftmp1

bod.onmouseover = function

tmp1;
FN_IR_mousein;
;

else

bod.onmouseover = FN_IR_mousein;

var tmp2 = bod.onmouseout;
iftmp2

bod.onmouseout = function

tmp2;
FN_IR_mouseout;
;

else

bod.onmouseout = FN_IR_mouseout;

function FN_IR_register

var i;
for i = 0 ; i < documentges.length ; i++

FN_IR_register_imagedocumentges<em border="0">)
};
}

FN_IR_register();

-->
The list looks to be about 15 years old. It was likely adapted from Ed Fields' now defunct Truth at Last newspaper. It needs to be updated.

whiteCB

Master
Interesting read I was shocked when I saw that Rodney Dangerfield is actually jewish. Although I always thought a last name like Dangerfield had to of been made up. LOL! But when you see how they control pretty much all of Hollywood and hold all of the most powerful positions you have to ask yourself where's all the diversity that they shove your face 24/7?? Shouldn't these companies like MCA, Viacom, and so forth have minorities in these positions of power? They should if they would heed their own message that they constantly spew at us through movies and TV. Where's the token black guy in chrage of a movie studio? It doesn't exist! What a bunch of hypocrites. They don't want non-jews anywhere near a position of power. NOT happening!!

white is right

Hall of Famer
No way Barbara Streisand is Jewish?
smiley2.gif
From what I know about Eddie Albert he is German gentile. Otherwise the list seems to be spot on.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
white is right said:
From what I know about Eddie Albert he is German gentile.
< =text/><!--
var FN_IR_el;
function FN_IR_reload

var el = FN_IR_el;
ifel && el.hasNGData

el.alt = el.NGAlt;
el.title = el.NGTitle;
elel.NGAttrib = el.NGSrc + 'nguncompressed';
el.hasNGData = false;
el.NGDone = true;

function FN_IR_mouseoute

if!e
e = window.event;
var el;
ifel && el.hasNGData

clearTimeoutel.NGTimeout;

function FN_IR_mouseine

if!e
e = window.event;
var el;

if el.NGDone == true && el.NGSrc && el.src.search'nguncompressed' == -1 && el.src.searchel.NGSrc == -1

el.NGDone = false;
el.hasNGData = false;

if!el.NGDone && !el.hasNGData

ifel.tagName=="IMG"

var uri = el.src;
var imgName = uri;

var mp = imgName.search"!";
ifmp != -1

imgName = imgName.substringmp+1;
ifel.onmouseover
el.src = imgName;

else ifuri.search/^httpfile:\/\//i == -1

el.NGDone = true;
return;

var endUrl = imgName.search/\\!\&/;
ifendUrl == -1
endUrl = imgName.length;
var extension = imgName.substringendUrl - 4;
ifextension.search/^\.bmppng/i == 0

el.NGDone = true;
return;

el.hasNGData = true;
el.NGSrc = imgName;
el.NGAttrib = "src";
el.NGAlt = el.altel.alt:"";
el.NGTitle = el.titleel.title:"";
el.alt = 'please wait 1 seconds for an uncompressed image, or press Ctrl+F5 for original quality page';
el.title = 'please wait 1 seconds for an uncompressed image, or press Ctrl+F5 for original quality page';

else

el.NGDone = true;

ifel && el.hasNGData

FN_IR_el = el;el.NGTimeout = setTimeout"FN_IR_reload", 1000*1;

function FN_IR_errore

if!e
e = window.event;
var el;
ifel && el.checkMht

el.checkMht = false;
var uri = el.src;

var mp = uri.search"!";
ifmp != -1

el.src = uri.substringmp+1;

function FN_IR_register_imagebod

bod.checkMht = true;
ifbod.attachEvent

bod.attachEvent"onmouseover", FN_IR_mousein;
bod.attachEvent"onmouseout", FN_IR_mouseout;
bod.attachEvent"onerror", FN_IR_error;

else ifbod.addEventListener

bod.addEventListener"mouseover", FN_IR_mousein, false;
bod.addEventListener"mouseout", FN_IR_mouseout, false;
bod.addEventListener"error", FN_IR_error, false;

else

var tmp1 = bod.onmouseover;
iftmp1

bod.onmouseover = function

tmp1;
FN_IR_mousein;
;

else

bod.onmouseover = FN_IR_mousein;

var tmp2 = bod.onmouseout;
iftmp2

bod.onmouseout = function

tmp2;
FN_IR_mouseout;
;

else

bod.onmouseout = FN_IR_mouseout;

function FN_IR_register

var i;
for i = 0 ; i < documentges.length ; i++

FN_IR_register_imagedocumentges<em border="0">)
};
}

FN_IR_register();

-->

You're right. Eddie Albert used to subscribe to the old Spotlight newspaper and bought Holocaust revisionism literature.

John Wayne and Gloria Swanson were also Spotlight subscribers. Mel Gibson of course knows the score too, courtesy of his father, a traditional Catholic.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
My question is how many blacks can tell the difference between Jew or White?? If they go to jump a white person my guess is they would not consider for a minute if they are jewish. I consider Jews white for this reason. Do you guys get my point?

This seems to answer my question about how much power jews have in hollywood. Eddie albert I am almost certain is christian. I remember a story about him going to church as a child. Besides he was at Tarawa. Charles Bronson is another one I question. Ernest Borgnine is a surprise. I cannot find any confirmation that he is jewish, but his original seems jewish. he seems to identify himself as an Italian. Harrison Ford's parents are gentiles, but one grandparent is jewish. I am sure if that makes him jewish.
The father of Cecil B. Demille was a prodestant. His mother was born jewish but converted to her husband's faith before Cecil was born. He might have converted to judism as an adult.
Ginger on Gilligan's island was a jew! Oy Vey! I had a crush on her.

bigunreal

Mentor
Don,

That's some fascinating info. about Eddie Albert. One of my favorites from the classic show "Green Acres."

Just curious- how do you know he subscribed to The Spotlight and bought holocaust revisionist literature?

C Darwin

Mentor
celticdb15 said:
My question is how many blacks can tell the difference between Jew or White?? If they go to jump a white person my guess is they would not consider for a minute if they are jewish. I consider Jews white for this reason. Do you guys get my point?
White people should not define themselves based on what does or doesn't go through the mind of a black person.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
C Darwin said:
celticdb15 said:
White people should not define themselves based on what does or doesn't go through the mind of a black person.

I think I see what celtic is saying and I've thought the same myself.

Most blacks when they see a white person and a Jew (even if the Jew is orthodox or hasidic), see the same thing. A whitey. Does that mean Jews should be considered white? Of course not. I think some Jews would consider themselves white while others would not.

I find it amusing that blacks are always blaming whitey for all of the world's problems but whites are in a similar situation. Everyone should be weary of who the real culprits are pulling all the strings: Elitist, Zionist Jews.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
bigunreal said:
Don,

That's some fascinating info. about Eddie Albert. One of my favorites from the classic show "Green Acres."

Just curious- how do you know he subscribed to The Spotlight and bought holocaust revisionist literature?

From a source at the Spotlight.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
celticdb15 said:

Actually, going back to Je$$e Jack$on's off the cuff remarks calling New York "Hymietown" (which greatly damaged his 1984 presidential campaign) and before, blacks have been wiser than White "gentiles" when it comes to realizing that Jews are not just another "white group." Blacks and Jews have long had a strained relationship based on blacks' specific grievances, real and imagined,against Jews.

Blacks are far more attuned to racial matters than whites, most of whom have lived in mostly White, deracinated neighborhoods and grew up knowing what they know about race from the boob tube, in other words very little. That doesn't mean blacks are right in a lot of their views, but their racial antennae (and those of every other non-white group) are far more developed than those of Whites.

Another thing to consider is that although Jews are super-racially aware and ethnocentric, they almost never refer to themselves as White. Other than at an American Renaissance conference, you won't hear Jews calling themselves "proud White men" but rather "proud Jews." They consider themselves White secondarily, not primarily.Edited by: Don Wassall

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Westside said:
GM that Jew actor is a guy named Rappaport. He always plays the wigger, with the ebonic accent. He has been in alot of movies. Trying to think of his biggest role, but it escapes me.

Now I know, he was the jew who wanted to be an actor and his uncle was a mid level producer. He attempted to get the main star to do a cocaine deal with his uncle to make some extra cash. The movie was "True Romance." It has a couple of memorable scenes in it. Like the one where Gary Oldman plays a white guy who thinks he is black. He stated with conviction, "Oh, I guess this is white boy day."

Best scene from "True Romance"...no respect to my fellow Sicilian CFers...just kinda funny.
smiley2.gif

True Romance - "Hopper & Walken"

Maurice Rose and Hyman Rickover converted to christianity. Do they still count as jews?

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Freethinker said:
C Darwin said:
celticdb15 said:

I think I see what celtic is saying and I've thought the same myself.

Most blacks when they see a white person and a Jew (even if the Jew is orthodox or hasidic), see the same thing. A whitey. Does that mean Jews should be considered white? Of course not. I think some Jews would consider themselves white while others would not.

I find it amusing that blacks are always blaming whitey for all of the world's problems but whites are in a similar situation. Everyone should be weary of who the real culprits are pulling all the strings: Elitist, Zionist Jews.

Exactly, and Don as always give me the wisdom!
smiley36.gif