Jermain Taylor makes "white boy" comments

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
I always had respect for Taylor because he was always humble in defeat. Usually negros are bitter, and make excuses when they lose especially when they lose to a "White boy", but I never heard Taylor make excuses, and he was always respectful to Froch, and Pavlik after they put his sub human ass to sleep.

Just goes to show that they are ALL harboring anti White hatred in their primitive hearts. It must suck to be a punchy has been.

Westside

Hall of Famer
I wonder how much the bail was for him killing his kinfolk?

Westside

Hall of Famer
The bail was 25K, the cousin survived the capping of his ass via Taylor.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Taylor is just another bitter blackboy who is violent and extremely racist. The two losses to Kelly Pavlik must hurt his pride so much. Also, the brutal knockout at the hands of Arthur Abraham must have left him with permanent brain damage. Blackboy has really gone off the deep end now.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Taylor is just another bitter blackboy who is violent and extremely racist. The two losses to Kelly Pavlik must hurt his pride so much. Also, the brutal knockout at the hands of Arthur Abraham must have left him with permanent brain damage. Blackboy has really gone off the deep end now.
The media likes to spin narratives and the narrative around Taylor was he was fighting to get his family out of the ghetto of Little Rock. For years that was the story. Now the educated boxing fan knows better or at least should know better. He is a violent felon to be with homicidal tendencies. Anybody that fires of semi automatic weapons like that is long jail sentence waiting to happen. Weapons aren't toys they are meant for hunting and self defense and practice. Whether he was knocked borderline retarded with his wars with Hopkins, Pavlik and his ill fated forays into the 168 pound division, it doesn't matter he is headed for a fall.

Ps Soliman is an Arab of Lebanese extraction. Not that it matters to many ghetto Blacks as Mexicans that don't look like full blooded Indians or Arabs are considered White to them.

This guy's mental health has been deteriorating for years and his behaviour shows signs of brain damage and trauma. It seems he became crazy after he was KO'd by Art Abraham.

Jermain was knocked out unconscious by both Pavlik and Abraham in brutal fashion and those losses seemed to give him brain damage.

A few years back (a little bit after the KO loss to Abra) he was arrested for beating up his wife. He's had a few physical altercations with her. Then just recently he shot his cousin.

This guy is a brain damaged looney and would not shock me at all if he murders someone in the future. In fact its almost a sure bet he ends up behind bars.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Soliman is old and he was never very good anyway, so I think Taylor may win tonight.

Then, they'll probably use him as an opponent for some Negro boxer like Quillan or Jacobs.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Soliman is old and he was never very good anyway, so I think Taylor may win tonight.

Then, they'll probably use him as an opponent for some Negro boxer like Quillan or Jacobs.
Yes Solimon who is over 40 and really has never been more than a fringe contender would lose and lose badly to a prime Taylor. But this version of Taylor he probably will out work and maybe even stop late because of Taylor's gas tank and chin issues. I do agree if Taylor wins he will be a sacrificial lamb for either NYC based boxer. I could also see Soliman being given an inflated purse to essentially lose to Jacobs or Quilan.

Yes Solimon who is over 40 and really has never been more than a fringe contender would lose and lose badly to a prime Taylor. But this version of Taylor he probably will out work and maybe even stop late because of Taylor's gas tank and chin issues.

Great comments and for the most part I agree. Jermain is completely shot, always fades in the later rounds, and has one of the worst chins in boxing.

Jermain is most dangerous in the early rounds, so if Soliman can just hang in till round 4 or so hell have much better opportunity to win the fight.

Soliman needs to throw with conviction and often. Jermain is vulnerable to being KOd again.

Its a hard fight to predict because its a question of how shot Taylor is VS Soliman's age. I wont post a prediction but I am confident if Soliman throws often he can get Taylor in trouble in the later rounds. Hopefully Soliman can still do it, would be a big win for him.

Last edited:

white is right

Hall of Famer
Great comments and for the most part I agree. Jermain is completely shot, always fades in the later rounds, and has one of the worst chins in boxing.

Jermain is most dangerous in the early rounds, so if Soliman can just hang in till round 4 or so hell have much better opportunity to win the fight.

Soliman needs to throw with conviction and often. Jermain is vulnerable to being KOd again.

Its a hard fight to predict because its a question of how shot Taylor is VS Soliman's age. I wont post a prediction but I am confident if Soliman throws often he can get Taylor in trouble in the later rounds. Hopefully Soliman can still do it, would be a big win for him.
Whenever I watch Soliman fight he reminds me of a novice fighter with better conditioning and a granite chin. Tonight his knee gave out and it cost him the fight. His akwardness was winning the fight until he wrenched his knee. If GGG was fighting Taylor and his knee gave out he would have probably lost this fight. Having one leg curtails your agility and power.

As for Taylor this win could be the worst thing that ever happened to him with his personal issues and the eventual beating he will take in a unification bout.