Jay McGwire throws Mark under bus

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I never understand this kind of stuff.

Jay McGwire is offering a tell-all book to publishers about how he introduced steroids to Mark and shot him up and blah blah blah. Geez the guy is his brother and he tries to prophet from him attempting to sabatoge his career?

I hate to see this and I can't understand why people don't shut the f*ck up sometimes. This Jay chararcter is/was a big roid abuser back in the day and is now a "Christian". He says he's busting out his big brother because, get this:

"My bringing the truth to surface about Mark is out of love. I want Mark to live in truth to see the light, to come to repentance so he can live in freedomâ€"which is the only way to live. "

Like Mark hasn't born enough of the burden of the steroid era. I have also read the book "Juiced" by Jose Canseco who said HE was the one that introduced McGwire to steroids, shot him up the first time, kept him going on them, etc. etc. Same stuff as this guy is saying. What a bunch of losers!

Here's the article link.

Jay McGwire throwing brother Mark under bus

guest301

Hall of Famer
100% agreed jaxvid. Speaking as a Christian, I am totally embarrassed by Jay McGwire's reasoning for writing the book as a way of helping his brother Mark "come to repentance". That is specious reasoning at best. How is betraying your brother for money going to help Mark McGwire? Mark recently admitted his steroid use and apologized and is back in baseball as a hitting coach for the Cardinals. Shame on his brother and on anybody that would publish and/or buy the book.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds like it's all about $. Another sign of the times in a country where trying to make a buck is way more important to many people than family or anything else.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Good take Don. Jay McGwire is a fraud who selling out his brother to line his (Jay's) pockets. I don't buy that BS "reason" for one second. Blood supposed to be thicker than water...much less paper ($).