Jamie Kelso gets kicked out of CPAC

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
James Edwards posted about this on his blog a few days ago and he makes a great point that any attempt to take back the GOP from within isn't going to work. Look at the completely anti-White, pro-diversity thinking on display in this group of young Ron Paul supporters. Clueless, gutless wonders all of them.

http://www.thepoliticalcesspool.org/jamesedwards/2011/02/14/jamie-kelso-gets-run-out-of-cpac/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iCdBrAalghY

Edited by: Colonel_Reb

Kaptain

Master
I saw this too by stumbling across it on youtube. I was going to post it. Effminate young males and loud young females attacking an old white nationalists. Anybody who things these people, even the "Paultards" in the clip, represent anything close to conservative values is clearly delusional. This is consistent with Republican party - just better dressed Democrats. Deraciated and emasculated well-dressed young white people.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Sorry Don. I searched for Jamie Kelso and didn't see anything.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
np, good to see James' comments echoing ours.

newguy

Guru
I watched this video a few days ago and I think Jamie Kelso did a great of making some good points to a fairly non-receptive crowd. I believe you have to understand to a certain extent that it isn't the fault of the youth for being receptive to some of his talking points. Most have grown up with the idealogy of any type of white unity being bad. This has been pounded into their heads at all levels of eduction, news media, music and movies.

A couple of interesting points came out of the dialogue Jamie had with the audiance.

(1) He mentions to the audiance that the only countries that are stupid enough to give way to invasion by foreign immigrants are whites. One female from the audiance states "that is because we are superior" and they were calling him the racist?

Its funny how more and more european countries are waking up to this stupidty. I belive England is latest coutnry to say multicultrism is failing. Germany and Italy have also stated such sentiments recently.

(2) He points out the save the whales people are white people. He says its funny how white people will save the whales but will do nothing to preseve their own heritage.

Hopefully someday more and more white people will wake up to Jamie's type of thinking before its too late.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
sport historian said:
Don't forget these are Ron Paul supporters.

Irregardless, they're racially castrated & weak minded (in the way of racial awareness). I don't care WHO they support...they're candy@$$ simpletons who are speaking like sheeplized race traitors. Kelso a well informed WN, but he's wasting his breath on these (racially) brain-washed pansies.
I don't openly engage is dialog w/ folks I suspect are cultmarx duped, because I (still) have a somewhat short fuse & they aren't worth going to jail for...if ya catch my drift.
smiley2.gif