Jamie Foxx: 'Black People Are The Most Talented People In The World'

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Foxx is the typical angry black man.His racism is on par with other black pigs like Danny Glover and Oprah. I don't understand why white people won't just boycott the morons movies. He won't make a dime without whites.

That same principle could be applied to the NFL and NBA. Earth to white people, don't attend the games and the blacks won't be able to make money. I know that's just a dream as the drunk white fans love their 10 dollar beers and hot dogs.

VetForumWars

People like Foxx are perfect examples of what happens when you practice one-way tolerance. Whites are to tolerate everything, while all other groups are free to speak their minds, no matter how foolish those opinions might be.

Foxx is a poster-child of what happens when you allow for one demographic to run wild with self-entitlement, perpetual victimhood and lowered expectations while avoiding the "tolerance" movement that has plagued Whites for decades.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
People like Foxx are perfect examples of what happens when you practice one-way tolerance. Whites are to tolerate everything, while all other groups are free to speak their minds, no matter how foolish those opinions might be.

Foxx is a poster-child of what happens when you allow for one demographic to run wild with self-entitlement, perpetual victimhood and lowered expectations while avoiding the "tolerance" movement that has plagued Whites for decades.

Exactly! :thumbup:

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Foxx is the typical angry black man.His racism is on par with other black pigs like Danny Glover and Oprah. I don't understand why white people won't just boycott the morons movies. He won't make a dime without whites.
He's a terrible actor.

I'm not saying that because he's black, Denzel Washington is a good actor. But Jamie Foxx has virtually no acting skills.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Yes blacks have a talent for entertainment. They have been the jokers, minstrels, and clowns of america for 200 years. If being laughed at is a talent, they have it. They also have a good knack for some acting, comedy, music, and of course sports. It makes sense that population groups would have strong and weak areas as a whole. The problem is the WEAK AREAS.