Jailed Negro gets votes

Bart

Hall of Famer
This clown is one of the most corrupt Negro politicians in Milwaukee.

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=720069
<H5>Posted: Feb. 19, 2008</H5>

Campaigning from behind bars, a defiant Milwaukee Ald. Michael McGee led eight challengers to survive Tuesday's primary election.

The first-term incumbent will face attorney Milele Coggs on the April 1 ballot for his north side seat on the Common Council.

And on the east side, voters picked community activist Patrick Flaherty and freelance journalist Nik Kovac to vie for the seat held by outgoing Ald. Mike D'Amato.

Those two races were the most closely watched of the eight primaries for council seats. In each of the non-partisan primaries, the top two vote-getters moved on to the April 1 general election.

The outspoken McGee has rallied support in his largely African-American 6th District while antagonizing the city's power structure. He survived a recall last year, avoiding a runoff by amassing more votes than his seven challengers combined.

Less than two months later, however, McGee was under arrest, facing charges of shaking down business owners for bribes, of conspiring to have a man beaten and of buying votes in the recall campaign. He is being held without bail, a move that helped solidify support among backers who see him as a martyr.

Typical of those voters was Dorothy Carter, 76, who said: "I think he's a nice person, and I think he's been railroaded. I don't think he can do as good of a job in prison. But I think if he'd been a white man, he'd already been out of jail."

mcgee.jpg

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
the depth of the negro community's stupidity and their hatred of the "blue eyed devil" knows no bounds.

wow. just wow.

Now imagine a scum-bag like this in charge of a whole country and you have a good image of what it's like in Africa...and maybe the USA, soon?

Is it possible that Blacks will vote for any black man? nahhh... they would never do that!