Jackie Mason in trouble for "slur"

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Jackie Mason used the "s" word, schvartz, to describe Obabma during a routine. I guess the word means "black" in yiddish, but the usual suspects have crawled out from under their rocks to call him a racist. This is an interesting scene, jews or blacks, who will win the power game? Does Jackie prostrate himself? or will he out last the ShartponJacksonites. We may find out just how "white" jews are from this incident.

As much as I dislike the tribe, it would be sweet if the schvartz's finally overreached and picked on the wrong guy. So far Mason has hung tough like the old cranky jew that he is. Good for him!

story

The Hock

Master
He's still around? Way back there was as story that Mason (who used to be a Rabbi) flipped off Ed Sullivan and the incident hurt his career. Well here's a chance for our good Rabbi to teach Jew and Gentile alike a lesson on retaining your cojones by flipping off that crowd that's after him on this little flap. Just tell them to shove it this time and maybe start a trend. Edited by: The Hock

This is nothing new. He once said of ex-NYC mayor David Dinkins that he was funny looking schwartze with a mustache (paraphrasing). Of course, that was before the second coming of Christ became president, so it might have been easier for him to say that openly. Don't expect heavy grovelling from Mason; for schwartzes like Sharpton to expect him to suck on watermelon-flavored schlong isn't as quick to happen.

Solomon Kane

Mentor
Although he is a major league Zionist and Judaic, I like this guy and I think he is one of the funniest persons on the planet. He's honest and backs down for nobody. So the guy used old Yiddish slang for blacks...so what? I hope he inspires Gentile whites to stand up to blacks.

check out Mason's "world according to me"---very funny. Edited by: Solomon Kane

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Mason has gone on the offensive on the issue. He has let loose with some good stuff.

"Chris Rock has told a lot more jokes about whites than I have against Blacks. What about the demeaning words Blacks say about Jews?"

"If it's a racist society, the white people are the ones being persecuted because they have to defend themselves." He then referred to Sharpton and Rev. Jesse Jackson as "professional racists."

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
Sometimes I wonder if Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are geniuses who only pretend to believe the stupid things they say in order to control black people's minds and to hold white people hostage over their own desire to not seem racist, or if they're actually retarded and believe their accusations, and only get away with it because whites are afraid to appear racist, and the people both reverends lead are even dumber than the reverends themselves.

PS - Al Sharpton should become a reverend of "eat a salad once in a while."

j41181

Master
Political Correctness in the works, dudes!
smiley5.gif