j41181 apologizes

j41181

Master
Fellows, I like to keep this brief:

My apologies for the weird things I first posted in the Dirk Nowitzki thread of the NBA section. I did seem like a troll, but I was just a newbie. I was posting that way I did in Youtube, took me a while to understand what Caste Football was all about. Anyways, I will keep posting every now and then (not promise though for how long), post good and bad things about white athletes and folks alike. I was never a troll to begin with, just a newbie mistake. J41181 means April 11, 1981 (B-day), just mentioning it. I'd rather keep my B-day to myself, never liked any of that social stuff. Good days to all of you!
smiley2.gif
Edited by: j41181

guest301

Hall of Famer
Not sure if I am aware of all the facts or why you feel the need to apologize. I can't speak for anybody else but I have never thought of you as a troll. The only thing I have ever thought you might be guilty of is being overly lavish in your praise of certain white athletes and maybe a bit over the top sometimes. That's probably indicative of you still being in your mid twenties and the enthusiasm that comes with youth. So just speaking for myself, keep posting.

icsept

Master
j41181: I apologize for accusing you of being on drugs in that Dirk Nowitizki thread. I'd forgotten about that. And, I have seen many of your posts since then and never thought it again.

StarWars

Mentor
Your posts were dumb and pessimistic, but you obviously are not and never were a troll. You have made a lot of good posts since. I don't understand why people say they will stop posting in the future though. Are you taking a trip to an island without television or the internet? Otherwise i see no reason to leave or take a break. And I could see Gasol, Hansbrough, Suton, and many others getting MVP other than Dirk and Nash.