J. B. Cash Interview Sunday Night

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I have a one hour weekly show on shortwave and the internet that started a few weeks ago J. B. Cash will be the guest this Sunday night. It would be great if some of you would call in during the show. Here are the details:

The Nationalist Times News Hour is on each Sunday evening at 12:00 am Eastern time, 11:00 pm Central time, 10:00 pm Mountain time, and 9:00 pm Pacific time. Tune in on WWCR shortwave frequency 3.215 or listen to GCN's live feed at gcnlive.com.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Don, I totally forgot that you were on the air now. Man, I have been stressed big time with school lately. I'll try to listen Sunday night though. I'm glad the voice of Caste Football is being broadcast worldwide!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I will listen to it for sure and also try my best to call in to the show.Thanks for the notice Don.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Feel freeto call, whether English is your first language or not!

If we get a good response I'll try to do more CF oriented shows in the future. This one will touch on the basics,so knowledgeable callers will help get our pointof view across.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
J. B. had a good ideaof emailing questions and comments for the show. You can do that before or during the show and I'lldo my best toread them on the air. The email address is mail@castefootball.us.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Awesome show guys! I think you did a good job of articulating the most important things as far as our arguments go. I look forward to listening in again soon!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Col. Reb and Rise, glad you tuned in.

Did anyone hear the show over shortwave frequency 3.215 or dideveryone pick up the feed from GCN? I've had a report that WWCR (3.215) picked up the wrong show (again) and am looking for some confirmations of that.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I listened online Don.You did a great job.I tried calling in but my cell phone dropped.I had a girl that I'm dating listen to it too.I think it opened her eyes a little.I also showed her the website.Anyways,hopefully it will be the first of many and maybe eventually it can be a weekly or monthly show.Congrats again on a job well done.
smiley32.gif

Bart

Hall of Famer
I picked it up from GCN. NIce broadcast Don, greatto hear your voices. JB made some excellent points.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
GCN here too Don. I don't yet own a shortwave set, but maybe soon.

Alpha Male

Mentor
Don,

is there going to be another show any time soon? I missed the last one. And is there a link to the show saved somewhere on the website?

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i would like to hear the show, as well. are there any links to an archive or something?