Is it starting?

C Darwin

Mentor
Oregon bank blast kills officer, bomb expert

link
WOODBURN, Ore. (AP) â€â€￾ Oregon State Police say a bomb disposal technician is the second person who has died as a result of the bomb explosion at a bank.

Police said Saturday that both the state technician and a local police officer died at the scene of the blast on Friday but they delayed announcing the second death until the man's family could be notified.

State police say the inside of the West Coast Bank branch office was extensively damaged in the agricultural town of Woodburn.

A bank official said a caller had warned employees to look for a bomb, and one employee spotted a device in the bushes outside.

The town's police was hospitalized in critical condition.

The police say they don't have any suspects.

Menelik

Mentor
Whats supposed to be starting?

C Darwin

Mentor
Someone actually raised a sword towards the real enemy.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
The Central Banking Cartel is an enemy (as part of the Globalist Elite) is one of our true enemies. I'd say local/smaller banks aren't directly complicit. Whereas the big multi-national banks are in lock-step with the CBC.

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. Already they have raised up a monied aristocracy that has set the government at defiance. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people to whom it properly belongs."
- Thomas Jefferson

AMPP - The Banking Scam

Menelik

Mentor
2 dead cops and a couple of injured bank employees. I'd say that crippled the globalist elite.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
johnnyboy said:
Menelik said:
2 dead cops and a couple of injured bank employees. I'd say that crippled the globalist elite.

kinda puts in perspective.

I was clarifying who (one of the) true enemy is, not giving a nod to this incident.