Iranian - Canadian TV personality Jian Ghomeshi fired by CBC over allegations of rough sex

Jian Ghomeshi, host of "Q" on CBC has been fired because several women have come forward and alleged that he punched, kicked, choked, or humiliated them during sex without their consent.

Ghomeshi has sued CBC for 55$ Million CAD and claims the rough sex was consenting and that the women wanted to be punched, choked, and spit on.

Feminists and the media are treating these women as victims. But if Jian raped them or assaulted them why wasn't it reported earlier? We're talking about adults here. That would indicate to me it was consenting. Feminists claim that the women were "scared" which is absolute bull. I don't buy that for one minute. Also these women chose to have sex with him nobody forced them to accompany him.

It is also disturbing to note how quickly mainstream media will take the woman's side in this dispute despite nothing being proven against Jian.

FYI all of the women coming forward and claiming he abused them during sex seem to be white...

Last edited:

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Jian Ghomeshi is a perverted piece of garbage and deserves the worst.

In Iran, a lot of men beat up and humiliate women. Maybe that's why Persian women like white men, because most of us treat women better.

I wish there was some way Canada could send him back to Iran.

Carchariaschoic0 said:
Jian Ghomeshi is a perverted piece of garbage and deserves the worst.

In Iran, a lot of men beat up and humiliate women. Maybe that's why Persian women like white men, because most of us treat women better.

I wish there was some way Canada could send him back to Iran.

But would your opinion change if it turns out the rough sex was consenting? As in, the women wanted it and maybe even asked for it?

The women made a choice to have sex with him. Nothing was forced.

If these women were unhappy about him punching, choking, or kicking him why didn't they report it to the Police? These women are all in their 20's and 30's and the incidents have been occurring over years. These women are adults why aren't they acting like adults?

It's not about race this is about gender.

I find it very unfair that Ghomeshi ' sreputation Iis now ruined over allegations and things that have not been proven.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
But would your opinion change if it turns out the rough sex was consenting? As in, the women wanted it and maybe even asked for it?

The women made a choice to have sex with him. Nothing was forced.

If these women were unhappy about him punching, choking, or kicking him why didn't they report it to the Police? These women are all in their 20's and 30's and the incidents have been occurring over years. These women are adults why aren't they acting like adults?

It's not about race this is about gender.

I find it very unfair that Ghomeshi ' sreputation Iis now ruined over allegations and things that have not been proven.

Exactly! Racially aware White men need to realize that the main battlefield has shifted away from race warfare and is now centered on the feminist-communist all-out war against men and heterosexuality.

Lesbian Fires "Rough Sex" Radio Host

http://henrymakow.com/2014/10/Lesbian-fires-rough-sex-radio-host.html

Exactly! Racially aware White men need to realize that the main battlefield has shifted away from race warfare and is now centered on the feminist-communist all-out war against men and heterosexuality.

Lesbian Fires "Rough Sex" Radio Host

http://henrymakow.com/2014/10/Lesbian-fires-rough-sex-radio-host.html

Wow, thanks for posting this and it makes perfect sense that we've got ultra feminist lesbians calling the shots at CBC. Not too shocking considering these "people" are starting to call the shots everywhere.

This is an attack on heterosexuality and hetero males.

These women that are alleging rough sex by Jian wanted to be dominated and ultimately they chose to be in that situation. There's no rape or assault here.

It's unfair that Ghomeshi has lost his job and his reputation. What right does CBC have to fire someone based on their sexual preferences?

I hope Ghomeshi wins his settlement and CBC is forced to givehim his job back.

Excerpt from the article:

"According to Jian Ghomeshi ' s lawyers, he has text messages and emails which prove the sexual relationships were consenting"

Translation: These promiscuis women wanted to be punched, choked, kicked, and spit on and gave him consent to do it.

The question then becomes what right does CBC have to fire someone over their sexual preferences? Jian Ghomeshi has broken no laws.

Apparently it's ok to fire heterosexual men based on their private sex life (and lesbians making the decision no less) but I know for a fact if Ghomeshi was gay and being fired for his sex life this would be called a human rights violation.

Ghomeshi should win his settlement and CBC should make a public apology for discriminating based on sexual orientation.

frederic38

Hall of Famer