Infowars more "in tune" with reality now

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
I heard about possible internet censorship in the sticky thread, so I decided to search for infowars for the 1st time in months and it was the #1 result.

As for caste football, I have it as a favorite and that's how I regularly access it. Because of the sticky thread, I did a search and the home page or forum threads never come up, but VNN or Stormfront threads talking about Caste football did appear. Strange...

back to infowars -

http://www.infowars.com

I could see them being censored in the near future.

Here's an interesting story of a (Marine sergeant) White male/black female couple being slaughtered.

http://www.infowars.com/?p=5790

Infowars definitely has some interesting stories these days...

"Maybe" Alex Jones (and others) are realizing that life is finite and one might as well speak their minds and not give a sh*t if some "poor poor" people are offended. Watch your back, brothers.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2C8oCxMmk0

I read about this in the newspaper today and was puzzled but now it makes sense. The neo-lib New York Daily News of course left out the fact that the 4 murderers were black.

I'm disgusted by miscegenation, but I think that the best outcome would have been for the man of the house to "black bag" the home invaders. Can't let the bucks do that to you and your wife on your turf.

A survival story could also inspire others by being featured in a pro-gun magazine. Even miscegenators have a right to defend themselves and their home.

See, now these 4 colored boys (likely) will be tax-supported in some prison for some period of time.

And, before I forget, where's CNN and their astute panel to discuss the kind of "hatred" that fueled this blood bath? Not to mention, the plethora of "minority" derelicts in the military? Please corporate media, we need answers.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
I still think it's possible that Alex Jones' is "controlled" opposition.

Anyway, I listened to his recent broadcast and I like his take on Obama and those that voted for him. He points out over-and-over the dumbing-down of the population and how the churches are very involved in this.

He also said, "yuppies are enjoying the FAKE COOLNESS of a black president." He also points out that the "fun" won't last. I also think his take on Shepherd Smith's reaction to Ralph Nader's comment is accurate. Along the lines of, we mustn't critique the savior or we beez "racist" and "hate" blacks.

The globalists love Obama because of all the skeletons in his closet. He has to go along with "their" agenda or the corporate media will release "scandal after scandal." His black skin is an added benefit because we mustn't be "critical" of his holiness. Racists go to hell, right? Or does that only apply to "White racists"...

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Deadlift said:
It's a Mitzvah

http://www.infowars.com/?p=5804

Such a "change"

smiley36.gif
Hamas is furious! I wonder if they'll take back their congratulatory letter.

Funny thing is, it looks like Obama will have a neo-con foreign policy and a far-left liberal domestic policy. People aren't going to know whether to sh*t or go blind.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
WOW... Alex Jones' just spoke of White self-loathing/self-hate and how that leads to White worship of anything non-White!

That is from his Monday broadcast.

I object to his use of the term "White supremacist" which he sometimes uses, but he has been accurately pointing out why the globalists like Obama. That Obama can get away with certain things/get certain things passed (of globalist importance) that McCain couldn't get away with because he (Obama) has a different paint job.

The other day, I reckon Jones' called Obama "the Vince Young of politics" -- in reference to the possibility that Obama will be dumped after his first term after he partakes in advancing certain globalist aims and then is no longer useful. At that point, a new "savior" will present himself to the public.

My words:

Obama will serve the globalist conquerors, but he himself is an evil SOB. Did you guys hear Obama call himself a mutt? To overcome his understanding of his own racial impurity and feelings of inferiority, he will probably turn the White House into a WhoreHouse. Nothing new, in that most high-profile politicians are pervs. One can only imagine how "compromised" he is already. SCANDALS SCANDALS SCANDALS SCANDALS

Edited by: Deadlift

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I've always like Alex's insight on the Globalist Elite, their methods & minions. He's well read & passionate. I enjoy his shows & websites.

Solomon Kane

Mentor
We learn by steps and degrees. It's good to know that Alex Jones is 'coming around" to a more complete picture of the elites and their agenda. He has also begun to attack Zionism/Israeli influence over the past 2 years.

I don't think he's a plant, or a shill, I think he's an honest guy who's just taken a while to see many of the elements in the puzzle. So I say let's encourage his new direction and emphasis.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The first time I heard Jones' voiceI thought he was in his 50s but he was only 27 at the time. He's 35 or so now, still young. Like SK said he's still developing his views, and let's face it certain issues have to be addressed carefully. Not if you want an audience of 100 hard-core purists, but Alex reaches hundreds of thousands of listeners and has sponsors lined up to advertise on his show. If he's a "plant," he's one of the great actors of all time.