In-State Tuition OK'ed For Illegal Immigrants

foobar75

Master
Where else but in Kalifornia:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101116/ap_on_re_us/us_illegal_immigrant_tuition

It's truly sad to see this once great state, the 7th largest economy in the world with its 90% white population at one point, absolutely go down the gutter thanks to liberals, their spending programs, the homosexual mafia, and the illegal hispanic vermin over the past 50 years.

And yet, with the recent elections which threw out many liberal bums out of office, the people in CA overwhelmingly voted to elect the very same Democrats who have run the place to the ground. I say the deserve everything they get. I hope CA turns into another Mexico in the next couple of decades. Many parts of it already have, and the rest are rapidly heading in that direction.

Westside

Hall of Famer
An outrage!!! I live in CA. This is F'ing outrageous. If my cousin from Arizona wanted to go a UC or Cal State University in CA. He would have to pay almost 4 times the amount of tutition than some illegal invader would have to pay! Furthermore, the illegal invader would get a free ride via fianancial aid!

Man, I am telling those new Republican backed by the TEA party congressmen they better do the "will of the people" this time or face a true 3rd party. This ruling by CA court is beyond the pale.

With an once of hope, heard this might be going to the Supreme Court, with the five level minded Justices, chances are good it will be overturned.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Welcome to the future of America. If you think things are bad now, just wait and see what happens in a few years. Once Obongo's healthcare goes into effect we will all be paying out of our asses.

Michael

Mentor
A piece entitled "A Former Floridian Says That It's Not Minorities Who Are Hardest Hit By Tuition, Rent Increasesâ€"It's The Unsubsidized Majority"

This article mentions steep tuition hikes for college students in America, particularly Florida. What it fails to mention is that college students in America are increasingly less American (especially white American males). Minorities, particularly immigrants (legal and non-legal) and student visa holders can gain access to millions via the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) applications and are pushing out white American students.

A comparable situation in Florida is the housing/rental markets... where HUD subsidies allow renters to charge egregiously high monthly rental rates because the minority residents get most of their rents, regardless of the cost, paid through HUD.

Needless to say, the high rents become unaffordable for non-minorities who have no access to the subsidies.

http://www.vdare.com/letters/tl_111510.htm

foobar75

Master
Since we live in an upside down world, these sorts of developments will continue going forward, and in fact, become commonplace. American citizens, particularly white (male) Americans, will lose more and more rights and privilages, while minorities, homosexuals, and illegal immigrants will be gaining them at a rapid pace. On the rare occasion that something is done about it (AZ illegal immigration law, for instance), the "government" will sue the state and some activist leftist judge will overturn the will of the people with the stroke of a pen.

I really wish critical mass is reached soon and people wake up to this garbage, but unfortunately, it's not happening as quickly as it should.

I count myself very fortunate to have attended college, graduated, and gotten a job before all this affirmative action and political correctness went into overdrive. And it was only about 10 years ago. My sympathies go out to those who are about to start their lives post high-school and college and wish them lots of luck.