Impressive KO win for Mexican heavyweight champ Andy Ruiz today

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Ruiz vs Liakhovich tonight. Liakhovich , though, appears to have been reduced to just an "opponent" and he'll probably get himself KO'd in round one, but I'd still like to see it in case there's a surprise. Ruiz is fatter than ever. So much for his new improved training program.

white is right

Hall of Famer
I don't know of any streams for it and I don't want to see poor Sergei get KOed again anyway. He's a badly shot fighter.
I found this.....:scared:http://nowwatchtvlive.com/2013/03/u...nimas-en-vivo-usa-online-unimas-en-vivo-free/

Ps. The scoring for the fight was bunk. Ruiz edged the Wolf but it was a razor thin win. The two judges that had it wide for Ruiz were mailing in their rounds and not watching the fight as Ruiz hit the wall from the 3rd round on and let the Wolf back in the fight until he possibly won the last two rounds. For Ruiz to be taken seriously he needs to shed 40 pounds as conditioning made this fight a toss up down the stretch.

Last edited:

werewolf

Hall of Famer
I saw the fight. Good find, WIR! I couldn't find a stream. How did you do it?

Another shameful night for boxing. The fight was a draw. Lyak. looked like he wasn't even interested. Fatso threw hard punches at the beginning that didn't land. And the judges were, as usual, crooked.

Last edited:

white is right

Hall of Famer
I saw the fight. Good find, WIR! I couldn't find a stream. How did you do it?

Another shameful night for boxing. The fight was a draw. Lyak. looked like he wasn't even interested. Fatso threw hard punches at the beginning that didn't land. And the judges were, as usual, crooked.
I googled a stream. But I wasn't sure if it was the right station as they had some forgettable B movie in Spanish leading into the broadcast. Who would think the dubbed movie would be better than the fight...:wink: Anybody that thought the Wolf had any chance of winning a decision that was fairly close must still believe in Santa Claus. Ruiz was the house fighter and he is "going places". Well a seasonal appearance on the Biggest Loser might be in his future....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvW2PK3c3u8

werewolf

Hall of Famer
That's funny because what IO saw preceding the fight was some other fight, shown in fast motion, weird. I was surprised when the actual fight came on.

Yeah, Ruiz was a hot item before last night, and now he's not.
The one thing Ruiz does have is good power punches, and the one thing Lyak. was very expert at was slipping them. Otherwise, Ruiz is not strong. Lyak., much lighter, was pushing him around. I don't know what's Lyak's problem. He seemed half asleep, and this isn't the first time. He could have been a top contender. He deliberately lost to Briggs in the last round. I don't know if it was because he was half asleep - he had been ahead on all cards - or if he was intentionally taking a dive, but his corner was screaming in his face before that last round to just stay the hell away from Briggs - so instead he stood right in front of him with his jaw sticking out. His KO loss to Wilder was f'ing scary.

Before this fight Lyak. also looked half asleep. He looked sad or spaced out or something. Same after the fight. No emotion. Same after the phony decision was rendered. No emotion. Poker face.