Immigration Invasion

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Immigration Invasion.

Save the Children.

illegal-immigrant-gang-bangers.jpg

Dubya Bush did the preliminary work when he passed a bill in 2008 banning the deportation of unaccompanied "children".

Bush, Soetoro, Clinton, the whole lot of them - not a dime's worth of difference.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
DC is slap full of outright traitors to the (gone) Constitutional Republic. From the Kenyan usurper, to the globalist puppets on "Cr@pitol sHill"....the whole lot is nearly completely corrupt.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer

Matra2

Master
The US governing class and media care very much about preserving borders. The Israeli, Kuwaiti, Bosnian, Ukrainian, and Saudi borders.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Well, hell, it's about time. Blacks are hurt just as much, maybe more, by the illegal alien invasion as whites are.

Their puppet President, Barryetta, has done the impossible, made himself hated amongst negroes too!

But I still think they plan to have him assassinated by a "white racist" and get the blacks rioting and then declare martial law Patriot Act X and get rid of that pesky constitution once and for all. At least they're mulling it over, or maybe they'll just decide to stick in something even worse in the white house, like Dragon Lady Hillary.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

foobar75

Master
White nations are under full assault as the PTB plans to destroy them is now on overdrive. Here in the US, we are being invaded by diseased-ridden gang-bangers, pregnant women, and other assorted vermin from Central America, while the corrupt media reports this as sweet natured children who are our future. I've seen the pictures, I've read the reports, and there are actually very few children coming thru. We would need to start a whole new thread on the Somali, Sudanese, Congolese, and other Africans who continue to be imported by the plane-loads and then settled in the whitest communities up north.

Speaking of Africans, Europe is under attack at the moment as thousands are flooding Italy, France, and England. Here's the latest story of France experiencing some cultural enrichment and the wonders of diversity. I have no idea how much longer this can go on. It seems to me that the warrior gene has been bred out of existence from white people, as they simply sit back and watch being conquered, and wait for their ultimate demise.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...food-distribution-centre.html#article-2716512

1407279913236_wps_1_From_Jamie_Wiseman_5_8_14.jpg

article-2716512-2039E00600000578-414_634x425.jpg