If Obama were conservative

jcolec02

Mentor
I have long wondered what I would think of Obama if he just happened to have the same views as someone like Ronald Reagan... would I vote for him because he had the same political views as me or would I not be comfortable because of who he is...obviously he isn't anything like Reagan so this is all hypothetical, but I just wondered what you guys thought...

guest301

Hall of Famer
I have no problem voting for a black conservative and have done so. There just haven't been many of them. I saw about a dozen or so conservative blacks at the tea party I went to Weds night, the other 7500 were of course very white!

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I would vote for a person of any color who ran on a platform that based on individual liberty and U.S. sovereignty:

* right to keep and bear arms
* right of free association
* cessation of affirmative action
* withdrawal from the UN
* return of U.S. troops from abroad
* abolition of the income tax
* restoration of full property rights, i.e. abolition of property taxes
* repeal of the Interstate Commerce Act which FedGov uses to control the states
* no Internet censorship by the government
* cessation of federal government funding for all local projects

If a half-Black, half-Chinese illegal alien ran for President on this platform, I'd probably vote for him.

I am a Radical Vanguardist White Nationalist who believes that Secession and the creation of a White Ethno-state are desirable. <div>
</div><div>Voting is not going to get us out of this mess.</div><div>
</div><div>'Towards the White Republic':</div><div>
</div><div>http://www.toqonline.com/2009/08/toward-the-white-republic/</div><div>
</div><div>
</div>

referendum

Mentor
In 1995 Black GOP representative JC Watts (former CFL quarterback by the way) voted with other conservatives for a lowering of legal immigration into the US. Clearly that would make him more attractive as a candidate than a pro-amnesty, more legal immigration fanatic like Mccain.

Menelik

Mentor
Niroy Stonebreaker said:
I am a Radical Vanguardist White Nationalist who believes that Secession and the creation of a White Ethno-state are desirable.

Voting is not going to get us out of this mess.

Then how do we get tocreating a White Ethno-state?Edited by: Menelik

jcolec02

Mentor
Menelik said:
Niroy Stonebreaker said:
I am a Radical Vanguardist White Nationalist who believes that Secession and the creation of a White Ethno-state are desirable.  
<div></div>
<div>Voting is not going to get us out of this mess.</div>
<div> </div>
<div></div>
<div> </div>
<div>Then how do we get to creating a White Ethno-state?</div>

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Most black "conservatives" have turned out to be Neocon/RINO/Globalists...Colin Powell, Steele, Herman Cain, Sowell etc. Even Alan Keyes had some Neocon leanings. I can't really think of any black stanch Nationalist Paleoconservatives.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Walter Williams is libertarian and isn't afraid to criticize black dysfunction, but is pro-free trade andpro-open borders among other zany parts of the libertarian philosophy.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
asking what would happen if Obama was a true conservative is about as useful as asking:

if water wasn't wet, would we be able to drink dirt?

ifoxygen was poison, would blow-hard mouth-breathers like the skanks on the View finally go away?

if cow turds were butter, would you still have some on your corn?

it's a ridiculous question that is completely pointless. there are ZERO blacks who have ever stood up for White people, and mulatto freaks are usually even more anti-White than their full on negro brothers. hell, most modern White Americans are too corrupt and pathetic to stand up for each other, so why hypothesize about what we "would do"over a goodHalfrican-american ?

we might as well wonder what a unicorn would taste like orhow to snaresome leprechaun gold.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Instant classic post, Jimmy!
smiley36.gif
smiley32.gif