Idiot

Bart

Hall of Famer
This dude is a Congressman and was a judge.
smiley13.gif
Just think this through.

http://www.thepoliticalcesspool.org/jamesedwards/

Alcee Hastings is a black Congressman who used to be a federal judge, until he was impeached and imprisoned for bribery. He had this to say to about Sarah Palin yesterday, in a panel discussion sponsored by a Jewish group:
<BLOCKQUOTE>

"If Sarah Palin isn't enough of a reason for you to get over whatever your problem is with Barack Obama, then you damn well had better pay attention," said Hastings. "Anybody toting guns and stripping moose don't care too much about what they do with Jews and blacks. So, you just think this through."</BLOCKQUOTE>

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
The same old story Bart. They continue to get away with it. I don't know if you or anyone else caught it but there was a poll on yahoo several days ago about what whites think of blacks and what blacks think of whites. It made me sick to my stomach. 75 percent of blacks supposedly stated they admired whites as opposed to 30 percent or something of whites admiring blacks. It also stated that 50 percent or so of white democratic voters think blacks are lazy. They are always making whites out to be the racists.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
He seems like the kind of guy who buys a bunch of tacky expensive stuff for himself and his mistress but lets his wife shop at Kohl's and his kids drink Hawaiian Punch instead of real fruit juice.

Loser with a capital effin DUH.