I Love New York... Joke of a show

JD074

Master
guest301 said:
Whatever on the above post.

How's that thick skin working out, Aragorn?
smiley2.gif

White Mike

Guru
On the most recent episode they had to play basketball one on one against a chick from the wnba. No suprise here "whiteboy" came out on top.

White Mike said:
On the most recent episode they had to play basketball one on one against a chick from the wnba. No suprise here "whiteboy" came out on top.

White Mike, when I was watching that part of the show, all I could think of was how much "Whiteboy" reminded me of Jason Williams from the NBA. Straight up wigger.
smiley36.gif

White Mike

Guru
No doubt "whiteboy" is a wigger. Just nice to see the White man win when 4 backs, a jew, and a mexican fail.
smiley32.gif

Lance Alworth

Mentor
I'll never forget that little episode between Jason Williams and that reporter "Ya'll aint gonna do nuttin homeboy" I don't know whether to root for this guy or not. On one hand, yeah he is white, but on the other, his speech patterns and demeanor are like your typical ghetto black person

guest301

Hall of Famer
Still rooting for Whiteboy or Boston to take the whole thing. Boston because he makes me laugh and Whiteboy because he stands up and especially irritates that one muscle-bound black guy on the team that's always crying about his injured shoulder. They are having a boxing competition next week and it looks like from the previews that one of the white guys gets knocked through the ropes. Can't tell who it was. ...JD074...my thick skin is working out just fine..how's your sense of humor working out?
smiley2.gif
Edited by: guest301

JD074 said:
guest301 said:
JD074...my thick skin is working out just fine..how's your sense of humor working out?
smiley2.gif

Write something funny and let's find out!
smiley17.gif

Damn, you guys are still going at it?

OK...no kicking, no spitting, no biting....GO!
smiley36.gif
jkEdited by: Ground Fighter

guest301

Hall of Famer
Groundfighter "Support your local Whiteboy"
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
Edited by: guest301

guest301

Hall of Famer
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
..it's not unavailable when you post White Shogun!

JD074

Master
Ground Fighter said:
Damn, you guys are still going at it?

Hmm, I didn't know I was "going at it" with anybody!
smiley36.gif
I just thought he was offended by something and I wanted to make a crack about it. That's all. I wasn't involved in other arguments with him.

guest301

Hall of Famer
This show is so hilarious to watch. There were three boxing matches last night. All three matches were white-black matchups. "Whiteboy" knocked down "Real" twice and "12-pack" landed a pretty good uppercut on that black buy(I forgot his name)with the shoulder problem he's always whining about. Boston did get knocked out by that thug Chance, knocked right through the ring ropes. This was clearly the first time he had ever been in a fight. I do admire his courage in getting in the ring anyway. Edited by: guest301

guest301

Hall of Famer
I certainly expect nothing less from you
smiley2.gif

guest301 said:
This show is so hilarious to watch. There were three boxing matches last night. All three matches were white-black matchups. "Whiteboy" knocked down "Real" twice and "12-pack" landed a pretty good uppercut on that black buy(I forgot his name)with the shoulder problem he's always whining about. Boston did get knocked out by that thug Chance, knocked right through the ring ropes. This was clearly the first time he had ever been in a fight. I do admire his courage in getting in the ring anyway.

We won the boxing match-ups 2 to 1, as far as I'm concerned. The only obvious loser in the fights was Mr. Boston. The other two White guys clearly won their respective fights. What annoyed me though, was the fact that Chance was still running around taunting Boston after the fight. Its like, he was flaunting a victory against a guy who has never even thrown a punch in his life. I'l tell you this, if Chance ever hit me, he'd break his skinny little negro hand on my hard Ukranian skull. And then I'd have him screaming for mercy after I put him in the most painful arm-bar of his life.
smiley36.gif
Edited by: Ground Fighter

G

I don't know when these pics were taken, or if this means he won, but here's New York's mother with Whiteboy in a different house.

nymom.jpg

nymom2.jpg

nymom1.jpg

guest301

Hall of Famer
Dook Blue devil...I hope you just didn't spoil the ending for everybody..
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
But I hope that is the outcome. Groundfighter..you had me laughing with your post. It's not like Chance was impressive at all with his victory. I hated all his taunting of Boston after the so-called fight, he beat a cream puff..big deal! Chance was saying after the fight "don't talk so big, if you can't back it up". I would bet that 140 lb. skinny black man couldn't back up his talk with any member of this site. I just wish Mrs. New York had kept Boston around one more week just to see Chance go home. Plus the entertainment value of this show goes down 50% with Boston leaving. He said so many crazy things that it wouldn't suprise me if he got his own reality show next year. That is my prediction!
smiley2.gif