Hungary PM Says No Multiculturalism

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

referendum

Mentor
Orban in the past has also said some un PC things, such as "Hungary needs to develop families". Years ago he spoke of what a tragedy it was that the communist dominated government of the late 1940's deported ethnic Germans from Hungary. I believe the day it happened is now commemorated in Hungary. Compared to the usual euro-weenie politicians out there Orban at least says some courageous things.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Good for Hungary I hope Orban stands by his word!!

Matra2

Master
I also hope he stands by his word but in Central and Eastern Europe the nationalists are almost all cynical ex-communists who use nationalist language for their own purposes. Their main interests are consolidating political power for their cronies. Nationalism provides the political cover for centralisation of power and corrupt contracts for their insider business partners. Now that's still better than having both corruption and multiculti but we shouldn't get our hopes up too much.

Looking into Orban's background he was a communist youth leader who suddenly came out strongly against the communist regime when it was already collapsing. He then got a Soros scholarship to study abroad. In his first term as PM in the late 90s he was focussed on centralising power.

Orban has now been PM for half a decade yet Budapest is still the European home of the Soros empire and numerous European Jewish organisations. OTOH Jewish groups are increasingly speaking out against Orban so it's possible they thought they could control him but have now decided that he's an enemy. It's hard to know when you don't speak the language.

Matra2

Master
Is that because he is losing ground to the Jobbik Party? The Republican Party had plenty of anti-immigration lip service too during the elections. After the elections it was all forgotten - by them.

This is another possibility. Jobbik are softening their image and 'mainstreaming' (eg no longer promising to take Hungary out of the EUSSR). They are especially popular with Hungarian youth. Unfortunately they have some weird pro-Turkey anti-Germanic ideas: Turanism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_Turanism

As an aside when I was in Budapest just before the 2010 elections just about every candidate poster in Central Budapest was defaced with Star of David graffiti, even those in main streets that would be easy to police. Even when I came back after a week or so elsewhere the same graffiti was still there. I don't know what that means but I'm guessing the anti-semitic graffiti was so common the authorities and/or parties that put up the signs were resigned to it.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Hungary crushed a conference of international speakers who were meeting to talk about issues near and dear to white people. The police tactics they pulled on the speakers at the conference would make the SPLC green with envy. They are as spineless as US Republicans, maybe more so because they talk a tougher game.

http://takimag.com/article/the_week_that_perished_october_13_2014_takimag

The conference, which had been scheduled for October 3-5 at a Budapest hotel, was to feature American Renaissance editor Jared Taylor, Croatian academic Tomislav Sunić, Russian philosopher Aleksandr Dugin, French identitarian Philippe Vardon, Austrian-born identitarian Markus Willinger, former Taki’s Mag editor Richard B. Spencer of the National Policy Institute, and Marton Gyöngyösi of Hungary’s “far right†Jobbik Party.

But on September 29, Hungary’s Minister of Interior issued a statement banning the conference and calling the National Policy Institute a “white supremacy†organization. Jobbik’s Marton Gyöngyösi appeared to have a sudden Saul of Tarsus moment, and after the scales fell from his eyes he told The Wall Street Journal, “I can hardly sympathize with the views of some of the speakers—namely those of the US racists; I don’t share their ideologies at all.†Dugin was denied a visa. Publisher William Regnery II of the National Policy Institute was detained at the Hungarian border, jailed overnight, and then deported to London.

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
The book "The camp of the saints" means so much more now than when it was written.

Think I'll have to reread it, like I do with Orwell's 1984.

Both seem more like a road-map than predictions, it's uncanny how the authors got so many details right.

Riggins44

Master
The center-right paper I subscribe to, the Washington Times, ran this same article today. The order must have gone out from the Ministry of Truth to all of the Establishment media goons on both the left and right. I was very disappointed with my paper at the tone of the article. It was very anti-Orban, and they kept calling Jobbik the neo-Nazi or Nazi party. Pure globalist hit job. I am sure Orban is corrupt like Putin but at least they are nationalists and physically defend their people and nation. By today's standards Jan Sobieski was very corrupt also because he used his position as king to enrich himself and his family. But he saved Poland and all of Central Europe from the Turkish hordes.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It's often hard to know what's really going on in other countries from reading establishment sources. After all, Hungary is the country where Richard Spencer scheduled an event last year featuring an array of European and American speakers such as Jared Taylor. The Hungarian police entered and broke up the meeting and Spencer was arrested and kicked out of the country. Spencer and Taylor are hardly "neo-Nazis" yet they and the rest of the attendees were treated like one would expect a communist or liberal government to act.

Heretic

Master
The center-right paper I subscribe to, the Washington Times, ran this same article today. The order must have gone out from the Ministry of Truth to all of the Establishment media goons on both the left and right. I was very disappointed with my paper at the tone of the article. It was very anti-Orban, and they kept calling Jobbik the neo-Nazi or Nazi party. Pure globalist hit job. I am sure Orban is corrupt like Putin but at least they are nationalists and physically defend their people and nation.
There's no mainstream or even semi-mainstream newspaper that isn't controlled by "them" in the West, so I'm not surprised with the "tone" of that article. I heard that the SPLC had a conference in Hungary just this past week, if you can wrap your mind around that. I'm guessing it's not much of a coincidence that shortly thereafter this propaganda piece then went out to all Establishment media.

Riggins44

Master
There's no mainstream or even semi-mainstream newspaper that isn't controlled by "them" in the West, so I'm not surprised with the "tone" of that article. I heard that the SPLC had a conference in Hungary just this past week, if you can wrap your mind around that. I'm guessing it's not much of a coincidence that shortly thereafter this propaganda piece then went out to all Establishment media.

Aha, that explains it! What a joke!

Matra2

Master
Orban says,

"We would like for Europe to keep belonging to the Europeans,"

http://news.yahoo.com/hungarys-orban-says-illegal-immigration-threatens-europe-090209229.html

I understand why politicians often speak against immigration using economic arguments - they put pressure on labour, they overburden the welfare state - but we need them to talk about what really matters and that is our existence itself. Immigration is an existential, not an economic, issue.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
Orban says,

"We would like for Europe to keep belonging to the Europeans,"

http://news.yahoo.com/hungarys-orban-says-illegal-immigration-threatens-europe-090209229.html

I understand why politicians often speak against immigration using economic arguments - they put pressure on labour, they overburden the welfare state - but we need them to talk about what really matters and that is our existence itself. Immigration is an existential, not an economic, issue.

unfortunately judging from that quote it seems that he likes to talk a lot like other politicians before him but doesn't want to do anything
saying that europe should belong to europeans is useless talk because europe and the individual countries denies the existence of indigenous europeans
it's like lepen saying "la france aux francais", it means nothing because non whites and immigrants are technically french too, but it made him the centre of attention for a while
the first step must be to get an official "indigenous european" status or something like that recognised by the different states

Matra2

Master
Hungary is taking a PR beating courtesy of the MSM and Frau Merkel. Today there is an editorial in the Grauniad calling Viktor Orban a disgrace. EUphiles are saying Orban's Hungary is not adhering to European values, yet it is only Hungary that is trying to actually enforce the recent EU laws on asylum seekers. So once again we see that to EUphiles the laws of the EU are a facade.