Holocaust in Gaza - Jews With The Mask Off!

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Those young men - frantically trying to rescue poor people - and the next moment they themselves are lying on the ground dead or moaning in pain with no one left to help them. The satanic jews think it's a laugh riot.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
No, you won't be seeing this on your telaviv-a-vision

10583976_10152346280547800_6997119350533966733_n.jpg

Journalist, Ramy Ryan

Jewish-American author Naomi Wolf, who has been sifting propaganda from news out of Gaza along with her followers, shared the following status expressing her indignation at the killing:

This is the worst thing I have ever seen in my life. I dare you to watch it from beginning to end. From today. The death of Rami Ryan. Prayers, screaming, no where to hide or shelter, and not enough left alive and uninjured to care for the dead and dying. And the blasts unceasing. God forgive us. we will be expiating this for the next thousand years.
https://plus.google.com/+OTPGlobal/posts/fe8JbR9Djrm

http://globalvoicesonline.org/2014/...-of-journalist-ramy-ryan-by-israeli-missiles/

werewolf

Hall of Famer
A graphic video showing the killing of journalist Ramy Ryan in Gaza and an attack on an ambulance and rescue workers by Israeli air strikes has surfaced online. Warning: This six-minute video is very graphic. Viewer discretion is advised.

The video uploaded onto YouTube by Abu Shaar shows two ambulances arriving urgently on the scene where Ramy Ryan is seen covering the situation. About 15 seconds into the video, the first missile strikes the ambulance. Fourteen seconds later, the second missile strikes.
For several seconds, all we see is smoke with residents yelling for help, “Ya Allah” (Oh God) followed by “Allahu Akbar” (God is Great) and “La Ilaha Illa Allah” (There is no god but God), both common cries of desperation.

At 0:40 seconds, the third strike. 0:55, the fourth strike. 1:09, the fifth. The cameraman stands up and we see a dozen men lying on the ground, all seemingly injured and trying to escape towards the walls to take refuge. 1:20, the sixth strike. 1:32, the seventh. 1:47, the eighth. 1:57, the ninth. At 2:00 the cameraman moves again and crawls towards the injured men on his left. 2:07, the tenth strike. 2:20, the cameraman moves toward another injured man who's yelling “Ya Allah, Ya Mohammad”. At 2:40, he captures another man unconscious or dead. At 2:50, he takes cover with a group of injured men. The old man at 3:00 is saying “I can't. I can't,” while limping. A 3:27, we hear another missile.

At 3:50, we see Ramy Ryan on the floor, lying over a pool of blood. He's dead. A man is telling us “Look, look. A journalist. Look.” while showing us Ramy Ryan's “Press” insignia. The man then tells us angrily, “show the United Nations! Show the world! Show the Red Cross! Show the Arab traitors! They are all traitors!”

The missiles have stopped and panic breaks. We hear people mourning their dead. From 4:20 onwards, the cameraman shoots the aftermaths of the Israeli strikes.

http://globalvoicesonline.org/2014/...-of-journalist-ramy-ryan-by-israeli-missiles/

Last edited:

werewolf

Hall of Famer
""This is the worst thing I have ever seen in my life."

It is.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
""This is the worst thing I have ever seen in my life."

It is.

WW,
I won't watch it but I already know what the snakes do. Yet, today our Satanic-controlled congress is approving as I type (or maybe already) 225 million aid to the serpents of our tax dollars for more massacres like this. We are gone. THE ONLY solution is for OUR MILITARY to overthrow our current scum government by lethal force, and cut all ties with the Whore of Babylon (Israel). When will people wake up?

frederic38

Hall of Famer
Those young men - frantically trying to rescue poor people - and the next moment they themselves are lying on the ground dead or moaning in pain with no one left to help them. The satanic jews think it's a laugh riot.

when i wanted to discuss islam you said this:

As I said, Islam is the best of a bad lot, amongst the three narrow minded and cruel race destroying middle eastern semitic monotheist cults.

now you call zionist jews "satanic"
by saying this, you imply that you are christian and think that zionism is bad because it's not christian
you should try to get a more coherent worldview instead of focusing on israel this much

werewolf

Hall of Famer
when i wanted to discuss islam you said this:

now you call zionist jews "satanic"
by saying this, you imply that you are christian and think that zionism is bad because it's not christian
you should try to get a more coherent worldview instead of focusing on israel this much

I don't know what the hell you're talking about. Christians don't own the word "Satanic". And yeah - "Don't focus on Isra-Hell, stupid goyim, just send more money and weapons of mass destruction and don esk no questions!"

Last edited:

werewolf

Hall of Famer
WW,
I won't watch it but I already know what the snakes do. Yet, today our Satanic-controlled congress is approving as I type (or maybe already) 225 million aid to the serpents of our tax dollars for more massacres like this. We are gone. THE ONLY solution is for OUR MILITARY to overthrow our current scum government by lethal force, and cut all ties with the Whore of Babylon (Israel). When will people wake up?

I'm afraid that they won't, that it's already too late, at least it is for the place that was once known as the USA...and before that was a magnificent land of endless forests and pristine waters....

Last edited:

frederic38

Hall of Famer
I don't know what the hell you're talking about. Christians don't own the word "Satanic". And yeah - "Don't focus on Isra-Hell, stupid goyim, just send more money and weapons of mass destruction don esk no questions!"

oh, you meant "satanic" in a non religious way
in another thread you said "the satanic talmud cult" too
that's something that you would expect from a christian

werewolf

Hall of Famer
oh, you meant "satanic" in a non religious way
in another thread you said "the satanic talmud cult" too
that's something that you would expect from a christian

English words have many different origins. If I use the word "avatar" it doesn't necessarily mean I'm Hindu. If I say caribou or chipmunk it doesn't mean I'm an American Indian.