Holm dominates Sanders, she’s p4p #1!

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
I don't know how people here feel about womens' boxing, but I'll make this thread because I'm proud that the best female boxers in the world are white!
smiley1.gif

Welterweight Holly Holm won a wide decision over negro middleweight Mary Jo Sanders last night in a battle of the top two p4p female boxers in America.
smiley32.gif

Holm dominates Sanders

The blond, blue-eyed Holm, who's boyfriend is MMA fighter Joey Villasenor, has now clearly established herself as the best female boxer in America!
smiley20.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Great news that even white women are dominating boxing.Vonda Ward is a monster as well. Shes 6'6. Anyone heard of her?

whiteathlete33 said:
Great news that even white women are dominating boxing.Vonda Ward is a monster as well. Shes 6'6. Anyone heard of her?

Yep. She was a stand out College basketball player in Tennessee and turned to boxing in her late twenties.
She was fairly skillful and they actually had trouble finding oppoents for her.
She is mainly remembered for being on the reciving end of a savage KO at the hands of black female boxer Anne Wolf. Vonda ate a huge overhand right from Wolf and hit the canvas with her neck.

There were all kinds of calls for her to retire after that but she came back a few months later and hasn't been beaten since.

white is right

Hall of Famer
She also beat Charlie Sanders' daughter. Jaxvid must be beside himself....
smiley2.gif
The problem with womens boxing is there is no depth, so when you do have a good female fighter they either have to destroy scrubs or fight fighters way out of their weight range to make money.