Hispanics on our side???

jcolec02

Mentor
im not sure where I stand about this...but the fact that blacks are experiencing the same things that we have faced, and are still facing does give me ....i guess a sort of " sick satisfaction...notice in this video that the guy mentions swastikas found in hispanic gang posesion...I have heard alot about the NLR " Nazi low Riders" joining forces with hispanics in and out of prison...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1vwK8H7ywBQ

Bronk

Mentor
When I was in junior high, we had a big race riot at school over a black-on-white incident. The mestizos lined up with the whites. This was 30-plus years ago.

Black and brown do not mix well.Edited by: Bronk

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
At one time Mexicans were listed as white by the U.S. Census Bureau,long before everyone got to designate their racial background. Mexico's black population is small and disliked.

Bronk

Mentor
Mexico's black population is small because -- ironically -- it has largely been absorbed through intermarriage.

jcolec02 said:
I have heard alot about the NLR " Nazi low Riders" joining forces with hispanics in and out of prison...

A good deal of their alliance has to do with the drug trade. Nazi Low Riders are notorious methamphetamine dealers, and are probably aligning themselves with the hispanics to increase their profit-margain. Also, both the Whites and hispanics share the same hatred for blacks both in and out of prison, so this gives them something else in common as well. And a lot of their hatred towards blacks come from prison to begin with. Many hispanics claim that blacks have no respect for anyone while in lock-up, and pretty much do as they please.

I wrote a paper about the NLR two years ago in Racism/Sexism class. The gang has a very strange membership rule, and that is: "You have to be at least half-White blood, but NO black blood." In other words, you can be half-hispanic or half-Asian, just as long as you are at least half-White as well. But you can't be any part black what-so-ever. However, there are several smaller White prison gangs in SoCal that don't adhere to this rule. Both the Orange County Skins and the PEN-1 Skins only let members in who are 100% White.

Edited by: Ground Fighter

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Soon enough there will be sufficient numbers of Latinos around that they will not need to side with whites, in prison or out.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Ground Fighter said:
jcolec02 said:
I have heard alot about the NLR " Nazi low Riders" joining forces with hispanics in and out of prison...

A good deal of their alliance has to do with the drug trade. Nazi Low Riders are notorious methamphetamine dealers, and are probably aligning themselves with the hispanics to increase their profit-margain. Also, both the Whites and hispanics share the same hatred for blacks both in and out of prison, so this gives them something else in common as well. And a lot of their hatred towards blacks come from prison to begin with. Many hispanics claim that blacks have no respect for anyone while in lock-up, and pretty much do as they please.

I wrote a paper about the NLR two years ago in Racism/Sexism class. The gang has a very strange membership rule, and that is: "You have to be at least half-White blood, but NO black blood." In other words, you can be half-hispanic or half-Asian, just as long as you are at least half-White as well. But you can't be any part black what-so-ever. However, there are several smaller White prison gangs in SoCal that don't adhere to this rule. Both the Orange County Skins and the PEN-1 Skins only let members in who are 100% White.
In the California penal system the Aryan nation and the Mexican Mafia have had a truce. Most Mexicans are half white anyway so it would be more natural for them to side with white groups anyway...

Bronk

Mentor
Ground Fighter said:
jcolec02 said:
The gang has a very strange membership rule, and that is: "You have to be at least half-White blood, but NO black blood." In other words, you can be half-hispanic or half-Asian, just as long as you are at least half-White as well. But you can't be any part black what-so-ever.

Wow, the Nazis sure have dropped their standards!
smiley36.gif

jcolec02

Mentor
yall should watch the videos...I was suprised by the hate and disgust for blacks that the hispanics have...

Bronk said:
Ground Fighter said:
jcolec02 said:
The gang has a very strange membership rule, and that is: "You have to be at least half-White blood, but NO black blood." In other words, you can be half-hispanic or half-Asian, just as long as you are at least half-White as well. But you can't be any part black what-so-ever.

Wow, the Nazis sure have dropped their standards!
smiley36.gif

The NLR aren't really "Nazis", despite their name. They're more interested in making money through dealing methamphetamine. The only thing that sets them apart from any other prison/street gang, is the fact that they hate blacks when its convenient for them. In other words, business comes before race in most cases.Edited by: Ground Fighter

jcolec02

Mentor
yeah, but it is something like "the lesser of 2 evils". Im not down with illegals taking our share of things, but to finally have a group that could give a sh*t less about blacks or what they think, and who will kill blacks if need be...well as bad as it may sound to some...I think its about time...because as im sure alot of you know...blacks may mistakenly believe that they can...I dunno how to put this..."kick our ass, take our women, ect." they know better than to try to buck up to some tatooed southern cali mexican cuz they know they would prolly get stabbed to death...also nice to see whites in southern california resisting blacks in and out of jail...and even tho I think they have alot of sh*t wrong with them, I think for the time being whites have alot to gain from hispanics from some aspects, especially in prison...