Hide-Nasyrov

G

By all accounts Nasyrov made a heroic though losing Cruiserweight effort last night. But why was he thrown in with former WBO (whatever that's worth) heavyweight champ Hide so soon? He had been fighting complete nobodies before. The only two guys he fought in 2007 had a combined previous fight record of one single fight, according to BoxRec.

Interestingly, the "British" Negro Hide has been in 45 fights, and all but one ended in a KO, with him either winning by KO or in 4 cases losing by KO.

wwEdited by: werewolf

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
I watched it on livefight.com yesterday.

Nasyrov is a good fighter, but he's smaller and not as strong as Hide. He probably should be fighting at light heavyweight.

Mikhail showed he has the heart of a lion. He was knocked down five times, including three times in the second round - but kept coming back, and even won the third round!

Watch Vitali KO Hide on YouTube - it's a beautiful sight!

G

Watch Vitali KO Hide on YouTube - it's a beautiful sight!

That it is!

Maple Leaf

Mentor
I watched the fight again. Two interesting points: one, Vitali knocked him down and out SHORT punching Him, those weren't ICBM's. Secondly, the fight was fought in England, and those were white British fans leaping in excitment when Hide, the "British" fighter was knocked out! This, of course, flies in the face of what the media likes to pretend and never acknowledges. White fight fans, by and large, support white fighters first regardless of origin or religion. That's just the way it is and always has been. NFL fans are anomolies, they are lost sheep.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Yes, Maple Leaf, when Morrison fought Ruddock, we Canadians were rooting for "The Duke" - and when Malignaggi fights Ngoudjo next weekend, I'll be rooting for the American! If Jamie Moore ever fights Alcine, I'll be rooting for the Brit, and if Pascal fights Kessler, I'll hoping the Dane kicks the "Canadian's" black ass.

Maple Leaf

Mentor
JD1986, I agree with everything you said. Blacks: nothing personal, I just like to support my own like you folks support your own.

G

I watched the fight again. Two interesting points: one, Vitali knocked him down and out SHORT punching Him, those weren't ICBM's.

_______

That punch was so hard and short and fast, and Vitali's back was turned, so that at first it even looked like it might have been a fake. German tv then showed it from multiple angles. I've not seen such excellent boxing camera work elsewhere. Also, I prefer to watch fights with foreign language announcers. Even tho i can't understand them, I much prefer that to the idiot babble of the schmucks on US tv.

ww