Hey Dummy!

Bart

Hall of Famer
[url]http://www.thepoliticalcesspool.org/jamesedwards/tag/careerb uildercom-anti-white-commercial/ [/url]

You've got to see this commercial to believe it. It's standard fare nowadays for TV commercials to portray white people as stupid, and to have non-whites as "the smart ones", humiliating the idiot white folks, instructing them, or staring at them in disbelief. It happens on such a regular basis that it can't possibly be an accident, while you never see commercials with stupid non-whites and white people ridiculing and humiliating them. And that's no accident, either. It's all designed to increase hatred and disrespect of whites by non-whites, who will soon be the majority in this country.

GWTJ

Mentor
I saw this commercial during the Super Bowl and was going to start a thread about it and the Super Bowl commercials in general but the apathy towards the game stopped me. It seems like everyone just wants to move on from this one.

That commercial must have set a record for being anti-white. I could not believe how many times they had that Asian guy walk by the white guy and insult him. It was starting to get perversely funny in a sick way. As bad as that was it got worse when the moron in the bathing suit was shown.

If Castefootball ever starts giving out awards for the most insulting and degrading anti-white commercials, this one will sweep.
smiley18.gif
smiley18.gif
smiley18.gif
smiley18.gif

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
An asian guy? i thought both men were white?

Bart

Hall of Famer
celticdb15 said:
An asian guy? i thought both men were white?

Play the video and click on full screen. You will see an Asian insulting the white man.

Oh brother I couldn't wait for this commercial to end when I saw it last night. Obviously, everyone around me was laughing like crazy. Notice how it was done in a loop-like manner? Of course, the schwartze was sitting pretty.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Thanks bart didnt catch that the first time i saw it

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I didn't see that it was a zipperhead insulting the 1st White guy. More cultural Marxist BS!
smiley7.gif