Hatton vs Paulie Walnuts is in the works!

white is right

Hall of Famer
Supposedly they are having showcase bouts in England and they will meet if they both win their bouts. The final will be in MSG.

I assume by Paulie Walnuts you mean Malignaggi. I think this would be and interesting fight. A brawling puncher versus a slick boxer and whether you Paulie or do not like him Hatton will not have sprint around the ring after Paulie to catch him so he can fight like he did with Mayweather. After seeing the Cotto fight Paulie has guts. I am not too sure if has any brains but he does have guts.

G

Malignaggi also looked to be in outstanding shape. He should win his bout on the Hatton undercard against a african he dominated almost a year ago.

I hope he looks better than his last outing where he had to hustle in the closing rounds to eke out a close decision. If he wins tommorrow it sets up a mega fight with Hatton in the fall.

Go Paulie!
smiley32.gif

Blue Devils

Mentor
smiley36.gif
Did anyone see his hair come undone in the first. He's a better fighter than he showed tonight. Maybe the crowd,hair and the broken hand effected him. Hatton-vs-Malignaggi is a good matchup between the top 2 fighters in the weight class. I'd make Hatton a considerable favorite after seeing Malignaggi against Ngoudjo & Ndou.

white is right

Hall of Famer
The funniest moment of the whole broadcast was the cutting off his Drexel haircut.....
smiley36.gif
Also his post fight interview was hilarious too. He has tons of NYC street kid chutzpah too.....
smiley36.gif