Hatton-Mayweather fight free on German tv

G

TheEnglishman said:
I'm guessing you've got to pay in America? You've got to pay £30 here in UK!

That's over $60 in real money! Maybe I can find a way to watch it for free on the internet.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
You can definetly get it on the Internet. Download Sopcast. I watch all the fights on this program. However I dont have the address. People on this site usually give it to me right before the fight.

Angelcynn

Guru
werewolf, the stirling/pound has been around for longer than the dollor, not only that, it's worth twice as much! What is real money
smiley5.gif
? The Zimbabwean dollor?
smiley36.gif

G

whiteathlete33 said:
You can definetly get it on the Internet. Download Sopcast. I watch all the fights on this program. However I dont have the address. People on this site usually give it to me right before the fight.

So far I've never been able to get Sopcast to work on my computer. It crashes my computer.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I have no clue why it would crash. I downloaded it and it works fine. Try to completely uninstall it and download it again.

G

whiteathlete33 said:
I have no clue why it would crash. I downloaded it and it works fine. Try to completely uninstall it and download it again.

Did as you suggested - downloaded the latest version - works good now.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
33767 is Romanian, but the feed is really good. Only a couple of skips in 5 minutes.

G

Try 6002. It's in Chinese, but 3376 has been freezing up. Instead of showing the Manfredo fight they seem to be doing background and intro stuff. Also, they seem to be on a slight delay - but so far it hasn't frozen. Subtitles and everything Chinese, though.